Chapter 29- Reunion

I smiled as Louis and Liam walked in.  I was crying tears of joy as I ran up to them and hugged Louis, jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I hugged him so tightly, I probably left bruises. I pulled away slightly and kissed him as hard as I could. "Eisa Nadia Malik," I say when we pull away and I'm on the ground. They look confused until Zayn puts his hands protectively around my small bump. Liam and Louis smile and lead us out. I kiss Liam on the cheek and then turn his head and kiss him full on. We walk into the throne room, I guess. I ran up to Niall and kissed him. When I pulled away, I kissed Harry, only to notice that his hair was back down to his shoulders. "You grew your hair out again," I say after I pull away. He nods and smiles. "I read you like guys with long hair, so I thought why not," he said. I smiled and blushed. Did I write that in my wedding book?

(Castle photo above)

When we got home, Leila ran up and hugged me. "God Emily, can you stop getting captured on important days, and right before them," she playfully scolded. I laughed and nodded, smiling at my twin. "My little sister is getting married in two days," she says, smiling widely. I nod, smiling at the boys. "Leila, Toby is getting worse," a nurse says, coming out. She nods and runs into her room. I follow her, only to see a pale Toby, slowly dying.

I frown as she rushes over to him, gently holding his hand

I frown as she rushes over to him, gently holding his hand. "He was bitten in a werewolf attack," Josh says from beside the door, looking like he had been crying as well. I frowned and sat next to my twin and bit my wrist, making sure that I was bleeding and put it near his mouth, "drink," I say softly. He nods and drinks gently from my wrist. "Hybrid blood can cure werewolf bites," I say and pull my wrist away when the wound fades away. I smile at him and hold his hand gently. He smiles at me and nods slowly, "thank you," he says. "Anything for family," I say and walk out of the room to change. I put on a casual, but elegant outfit, since I had to take over since the king is sick and his mates are taking care of him, well, that's what Leila told me to say.

 I put on a casual, but elegant outfit, since I had to take over since the king is sick and his mates are taking care of him, well, that's what Leila told me to say

I walk out, only to see Niall holding Hans and James walking beside Louis while holding hands. I covered my mouth in shock and ran over to them. I pick up James and hug him. "Oh my baby, you've grown so much," I say and he smiles. "Mama," he said and hugged my neck. I smile, on the verge of tears. He smiles back at me and I gently put him down and take Hans from Niall. I kiss his little cheek and smile. (Hans below)

I smile and look at Niall

I smile and look at Niall. "Why the hat?" I ask and they laugh. "I got it when I was a lad, now I'm giving it to our son," he says, laughing. I roll my eyes dramatically and giggle. I look at him, he lays in my arms with a toothless grin wide across his face. "My God, three kids soon, I don't know how you do it, Emily," Harry says and I smile at him. "That's because I have wonderful mates to help me with my trio," I say and smile as Zayn wraps his arm around my waist. "Look at Zayn, in the over-protective phase of the pregnancy," Louis says, laughing. "Then it'll be the 'wait-on-you' phase," Niall adds. "Shut up," I say, know all too well the phases of being pregnant with children that happen to be vampires. I loved it though, even my family said they had a glow, just like me. I still don't like being babied, just because I'm pregnant.

The next day, I woke up to James jumping on the bed. I smile and pick him up and kiss his cheek. He giggles and looks at Louis' sleeping frame. Looks like he only woke me up, we'll change that. I get up and smirk, "James-y, if you wake up your fathers, I'll get chocolate chip pancakes for you for breakfast, with hot cocoa," I bribe and he immediately starts yelling in Liam's ear about why he should wake up. I smile and go into the bathroom and quickly change into some clothes. (outfit below)

I smile and come out, to see them sitting up, attacking James in tickles

I smile and come out, to see them sitting up, attacking James in tickles. I smile and leave the room, to go grab breakfast, until I get pulled into Leila's room, where Josh and Toby are standing, holding hands and smiling evilly. "What's going on?" I ask. "Bachelorette and bachelor parties are today, so, let's go!" she says and drags me out the door where I officially become a wasted white girl.

-----------------------

the party next chapter.