CHP 8:CAN DREAMS COME TRUE.

Next day I woke up with someone calling my name.
"please let me sleep" I said in a sleepy voice.

"wake up your lazy ass right now" the voice said. What kind of person uses such language so early in the morning.
I groaned and turned around to see who was in my room and waking me up.
"good morning " Addy said with a big smile on his face.

Isn't it too early for me to dream about ADDY'S smiling face waking me up? I groaned. This falling for him thing is really making me crazy, more than I ever thought.I pulled my comforter over my head and snuggled inside it ignoring the look of confusion on fake Addy's face. The fake dream Addy will go away if you go to sleep. I thought.

And then suddenly he started tickling me.
"aaa...hahaha.....hahaha....hahahaha....l...leave...m.me...I..I..am.....a..wake "and then he stopped. I looked at him and he was smiling and looking down at me. am I really dreaming?.

and so I did something unexpected for both of us. I slapped him across his face,his expression turned into one of anger and shock. oops ! I thought my hand will go through him because he is a just a dream but it looks like it's happening in real and I am in a big trouble.

"w...what...are..y..you...doing.. In my room?"I asked with nervousness as his anger filled eyes were focused on me.
"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?" He asked with anger

"Please any god that we Indians pray to, SAVE ME!!"

"um..I am sorry it's.... It's just that I thought you are (a dream) someone else." I said and his expression calmed down a little.

" who was that lucky person who was going to get slap today?" he said smirking and sitting straight on my bed, I got up and sat up on my bed.

"why should I tell you?and what are you doing in MY room? " I asked raising an eyebrow.

" don't get all start up on me ok , we all were waiting for you at breakfast, you didn't came so I was send to wake you up"
I looked towards the clock to see time and it was 10 in the morning.
Great I am dead!!

I ran towards my closest to get my clothes and then into the bathroom but not before hearing addy laughing at my reaction .

******************************

You know that feeling you get when everybody looks at you like you are some kind of celebrity or a world famous criminal, the same kind of feeling I was getting when I was descending the stair case and everybody was looking towards me. some with anger some with relief and obviously my mom was looking annoyed because I was late. I don't know why my uncle had to put the rule 'family dinner or no dinner' and even apply it for breakfast or should I say specially for breakfast.
"I am extremely sorry" I said looking down.
" It's ok beta ,but I hope next time this will not happen again" my uncle said trying to hide his smile .

"hey I forgave you ,you can eat now " Addy said as I sat beside him as there was no other empty seats, I was wondering why my uncle didn't shouted me.

'I am not even apologizing to you idiot so just shut up '

I sat down and started eating

" I hope you all are ready for todays marriage function?" uncle asked looking towards me but directing question to everyone. I froze. My mom and dad looked a bit tensed too

"I am more than ready uncle" I said smiling .strange,why did uncle looked towards me like that and why was mom and dad so tensed.