CHP 26: chaos.

Aisha pov:

To say i was happy was an understatement ,dad had called today saying that he has decided to fix our marriage on 14 feb ,which is valentines day and i told him not to tell about it to Addy because i wanted to see his reaction when i reveal this news to him personally.As i walked out of the car towards his office i saw a large crowd and multiple news reporter standing there.

what is going on over here?

I knew it was not safe to go through front door without being notice and most probably hurt seeing the people standing outside were angry at something or someone.

As I entered from the back door there was chaos everywhere. The receptionist was busy answering the call while people were standing and talking among themselves and some were viewing the tv at which the news person was saying something about strikes and how people didn't wanted Addy as CEO.

I decided to go and talk to Addy about it knowing too well this position and company was all he wanted and how angry he might have been when people started the strike because of him becoming their CEO. I went to receptionist to ask about him.

"excuse me where is Addy" I asked politely.

"I am sorry but all the meetings have been cancelled" she said talking to someone at phone and not looking towards me.

" Please can you just tell me where he is?" I asked trying to control my anger.

" how many times do I have to tell you....." she said annoyed but stopped one she looked at me. In other situation I would have mentally laughed at her reaction but right now I was in a no mood.

"I apologize..." she said but I cut her in between.

"JUST TELL ME WHERE HE IS" I said angrily.

"Um...h..he is in his office at 7th floor" she said scared.

"thank you" I said and went inside the lift, as the lift opened at the 7th floor I saw only one room on the whole floor so I assumed it's his room and walked towards it. I had came over here to give him surprise but I guess the surprise can surely wait but not this problem. I was about to knock when I suddenly heard Addy shouting.

"HOW DARE THEY SAID THAT."

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door
"WHAT ?" he screamed angrily and I couldn't move, I had never seen him so angry.I again took a deep breath and went inside to find the poor person standing in front of him scared as hell. As soon as Addy saw me I saw his stiff posture soothing down and he stared towards me.

" I guess you should go and do your work" I said giving the employee a slight smile and he scurried outside the room.

As I looked towards Addy he was facing towards the window and looking out, I went towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder in a comforting gesture and felt his shoulder relax before he turned around and looked towards me and all I could look in his grey eyes was sadness and defeat.

"Addy" I whispered and he hugged me tight. I felt angry looking at him like this weak and vulnerable but I knew better than to let my anger control me and make the Matter worse.

"Addy it's going to be alright" I whispered ,because even I was not too sure about everything becoming alright.

"no it won't" he said back and I didn't move and still hugged him.

Maybe he is right nothing is going to be alright. I thought.

Shut up....you can't win a battle if you think like this because the first place you loose battle is in your head. A voice in my head said.