CHP 19:surprises.

Aisha's POV:

"No mom I am not going anywhere" I said.

" Aisha Don't act like this you are grown up women now" my mom said to me as we were still sitting inside our car, outside the airport.

People say surprises are so much fun but for me they are starting to become a nightmare,after all meeting Addy was also a surprise.
In morning as I went towards our breakfast table I was welcomed with Addys tight lipped smile.
'something is definitely wrong here. I thought.
As we were sitting peacefully and eating our breakfast no one gave any surprise news to me,for which I was most thankful, after all who wants to get used to choking food.
But there is always an exception and this time it was Addy. Every time I tried to make small talk with him he ignored me which was thankfully not noticed by anyone. But as it is my day is incomplete without having one or two shocking news in a day. So here I was sitting outside the airport because some people which were obviously my parents thought that it's best if I spend some time with Addy at his place so that we both can get to know each other well.

"Mom you say I am grown up women and then you are imposing your ideas on me, please Mom I don't want to go"

" but why don't you want to go sweetheart"

Because there will be Addys girlfriend who doesn't like me and I can't see them together because I don't want him to be with anyone else and he is a bipolar who is ignoring me now.

" Because I don't want to go away from you" I said. Lame excuse Aisha. My conscience mind said with a smirk.

"what's wrong Aisha? Is something wrong between you two"

Yes definitely yes. My mind screamed.
I knew there was no way out.

"No mom it's nothing, and I am ready to go to New York with Addy only on one condition" I said, thinking if I said no again I have to give reason ,for which I have to say everything about this Deal and Fiona which I can't disclose.

"Ok what's it?" She asked.

"This condition is for Addy, Mom not you so can you please Send Addy in here" I said.

" Ok " she said and went out of the car to Send him inside. There was media people outside the car who were definitely trying to get some spicy news out of this whole situation.

" what? " Addy said angrily as he came and sat in the car, his this kind of behavior made me more angry. I am forced to go to his place where his girlfriend Fiona stays who definitely loathes me and he is getting angry.
Breath Aisha breath, don't get angry,calm down Aisha calm down. My mind said.

"I think we should talk peacefully if you don't want the media outside to get some spicy news" I said trying to control my anger.

"Oh yeah? As if they are already not getting a spicy news seeing you act like a child" he said with a plain look my face must have looked that of hurt and so he said again " okay what did you wanted to talk about?" and I took a deep breath before saying.

"Addy I know Fiona doesn't likes me and I really don't want to create any misunderstanding between you two by staying over at your house, believe me I can stay in a hotel" I said in a one go and coldness in his eyes subtle filling them with panic.

"But....but it's my dad's wish that you stay at my place"

"You know I can't because I don't want to come between you two and Fiona will definitely not like it"

" what if Fiona doesn't have any problem with you staying at my place?" he asked looking for any reaction towards me.

"Oh!....um then I can definitely stay there.....but...."