chp 44: how are you?

Addys pov :

we were in my car going to our new home right now. Aisha was resting her head on my shoulder and sleeping. So much had changed and i didn't knew how to tell her all that had happened. She had already asked me three times what had happened after she went in coma and knowing her i know she will find out everything by hook or by crook. I wanted to think all of it as a past not something which would matter in present so i had bought a new house for us because i don't want to live in the same house where the memories of our past will haunt us. I was nervously thinking what will i say to her when she asks why did i brought new house when Suddenly Aisha placed an hand on my shoulder bringing me back to my sense and i almost jumped out of my skin.
" what's wrong Addy?" she asked frowning.

"Nothing" i said smiling.

" Addy" she said sternly.

"Its nothing Aisha" i said and she just glared at me.

"It's just i missed you so much and having you here with me feels like a dream" i said with a smile and not lying fully.

" i missed you too" Aisha said smiling and hugged me.

" how are you? " i said.

" happy to have you back" she said and hugged me while i hugged her back. I could feel she was crying as my shirt began to get wet.

" Aisha!" i said and she understood what i meant.

"I am just so happy Addy. I thought i could never see you again, you know i was drowning in that cold water and....."

" shhh Aisha" i said not letting her finish her sentence. " everything is fine now ,those crimi... People are in jail now,you don't have to worry about anything now, you are safe with me" i said kissing her head.

" where is mom and dad?" she asked wiping her tears as i gave her my handkerchief.

"They said they are trying to come but the weather conditions are not good so they might get late"

" hmm" she said and got lost before saying "Addy?"

" hmm."

"how are you."

" i am fine" i said smiling.

"No Addy you got me wrong i am asking, How are you internally, i want to know how are you behind that fake smile of yours" she asked making my eyes go wide for a second before i conceled it.

I didn't knew how to answer that. How am I? I asked myself. I am happy to have Aisha back but broken because i cannot have my mom and sister beside me,because i know my family will never be same after that incident.
She looked at me, expecting me to answer and i only said one thing that came in my mind.

" I don't know"