chp 45: soulless people.

Aisha pov:

" how are you" i asked him and saw his fake facade crumbling down and revealing a person who had gone through a lot.

"what had happened when i was not here?" i thought.

"I don't know" he finally replied.

You Addy ,you know it very well how are you but you are hiding it and I don't understand why?

As the car stopped i looked outside to find us in unfamiliar surrounding.
Where are we? I thought as i saw our car entering the gates i never knew in my life.

"where are we going Addy?" I asked and he just smiled.

" To our new home" he said getting out of the car and coming to my side to open the car door for me.

"but why new home?" i asked.

"A lot has happened with you when we were staying in that house and i don't want us to live there with any bad memories" he said and started walking towards the house while i followed him like a lost puppy but with lots of questions which needed to be answered. As we reached the main door Addy kept his hand on the finger print scanner and the door automatically opened.

"well... Welcome to our new home Aisha" he said as we entered our new home and it was very different from the one we used to live in "I have installed biometrics scanners for our safety so That no one who is not Familer cannot enter this house. It also has indoor pool and a computer software which will adjust the temperature and humidity according to human bodys requirements and a voice activated computer system which will inform you whatever questions you want to ask about this house" he said looking proud of himself.

"see for example Aisha,
Computer tell me where is Grace." he asked.

"she is in the kitchen making dinner" a robotic voice answered.

"But won't it make us more vulnerable because anyone can ask where we are and computer might give a perfect answer" i said frowning.

"nah this computer is programmed to only answer our questions" he said pointing between us and i could see how proud he felt, even though i didn't quite like the fact that computer controlling our surroundings (thanks to those movies in which robots turn against human and try to distroy them) i gave him an encouraging smile because the last thing i want is to make him worry thinking i didn't like the arrangement.

I really need to stop watching movies like Addy said.

"so how is it?" he asked looking nervous.

"It's cool you know." i said smiling.
Please don't notice it's fake.my mind said chanting.

"hmm." he said and started walking ahead ,with me following him. He showed me around the house before stopping in front of the door which had the finger print scanner as well as iris scanner.
I frowned thinking why does he need such a security and from whom is he trying to protect us from or what is he hiding that requires such a great security.

"Addy, why do we need so much security? i mean what are you trying to protect that requires such a lot of security?" I asked frowning.

"It's not what, its who. I am trying to protect you Aisha. I had almost lost you once but i don't want to loose you twice" he said with a determination. Addy had told me that while i was fainted due to hypothermia a guy had shot me and that's why i was in coma, but he was not ready to tell me his name.

"you will never loose me Addy" i will always be there with you even if it's in your memories. I didn't said further knowing this might create unnecessary drama.