CHP 17:Don't Strangle Me!!!

I was so much comfortable right now with candles lit all around me in a dark room warming me up ,suddenly I couldn't breathe as candles fell down from their places consuming the whole room into its flames and smoke. Now it was no longer comfortable environment I was sweating profusely due to such heat. I am going to die was the only thought in my mind.

As I jolted awake I realized it was all a nightmare but I was warm,too warm to be comfortable in November. I tried to get out of comforter but I couldn't move, two strong hands were holding me from my waist and my legs tangled with him. And my breath hitched as he moved. Addy was hugging me.I tried coming out from his strong grip but it was a futile attempt the more I tried the more his grip got tighter ,I felt like I was a teddy bear who doesn't want to be hugged but is still forcefully hugged.

It's last day of you two together, enjoy it Aisha ,enjoy this feeling of being in his arms. My subconscious said and I blushed thinking how my subconscious was more romantic and selfish than me.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
Shit!! If someone saw us like this way it will be soo embarrassing. My mind said. I again tried coming out of his grip but as I moved his grip on me tightened resulting him strangling me as my back faced his naked chest which I some how realized at the same moment. why can't he at least wear a shirt . As the door opened my heart beat accelerated I closed my eyes pretending to sleep, though I couldn't see who came inside I heard someone gasped, giggles and a typical 'oh my gosh they look so cute' sentence and slamming of the door which still didn't woke Addy . The girl who came inside was no other than Addy's younger sister. I concentrated on trying to hear what was happening and I heard her talking to my two idiot friends meera and Emily Who were standing out of our room and listening to what she was saying. Suddenly all three of them started gigging and shouting phrases like
" oh my gosh they Were looking so cute"

"Are you serious"

"They will make an adorable couples you know"

And I knew I was dead because this information will not be limited to them it's going to spread in whole house like a wild fire. As I heard their footsteps going away from our room I breath a sigh of relief. And right now my only problem was this person hugging me to death. It's not like I don't like him cuddling with me but......right now it didn't felt right knowing he might be imagining Fiona at my place and hugging me. I tried getting out of his grip again and it tightened again.

" Addy wake up you idiot,you are strangling me" I shouted but it still didn't woke him up,I bet everyone else might have heard it but not him.
I sighted knowing he was not going to wake up any time soon. Maybe he has taken sleeping pills.
I turned to face him, he looked so peaceful while sleeping ,he didn't looked like the jerk he was the first time we met. As I laid there my mind wandered around thinking.
I felt like I was a foolish person walking deep in to the sea just because it was beautiful, even after knowing it holds so many danger I was just walking and killing myself by going deeper and was suffocating myself with water that was filling in my lungs . I started crying, because I never fell in love with anyone but when I fell,I fell for the wrong person who won't be even present there to catch me after I fall.
It felt like he was a moon in the sky and I was a child who thought it was following her where she went but reality was something else something that this heart could never understand, I think that's why god gave us brains to think logically when heart becomes illogical but what we did we use it to plan murders to think of ways to belittle others to think of evil things to be done to others.

I don't know what it was, whether my crying or because his sleeping pills action was over he woke up and I quickly wiped off my tears. As he saw me next to him his eyes widened.
"You "he said and shifted extreme back leading him to fall off the bed.
"Addy are you ok?" I asked concerned.
" God I am attracted to you Even in my dreams" he said lost in his thoughts.

" what! " I exclaimed shock .

" I...I am sorry for that I thought it was Fiona and I hugged you in my dreams" Addy said looking embarrassed.

And I heard something break ,no it was not something......it was my heart which was shattered into bits and pieces because of his conformation. Even though I knew it was her with whom he was cuddling in his dreams but hearing that,from someone you love it's heartbreaking.

Don't show it Aisha ,Don't show ,hide it ,mask it. I heard my mind saying this again and again.

" That's what I thought" I said Laughing. He looked in my eyes for sometime And I prayed that he didn't saw my emotions in them before he got up and went towards bathroom without replying. As he locked the bathroom door I got up from the bed and jogging towards my room because being in this room felt suffocated it felt like I was getting strangled by someone. Thankfully the room was empty and made, indicating that guest had already left.
Being inside my room felt safe and comfortable,tears started felling down from my eyes automatically as I entered my room.
Please stop! I said to myself for crying.

After crying for some time I got up from my bed and tried to hide the fact that I cried with make up,a powerful tool which doesn't let anyone know that you cried and still people say that it's of no use, believe me if girls stopped wearing make-up people would easily come to know what they feel like right now.