chp 27: chaos 2.

Aishas pov:

As I came near the glass door I could see the amount of people standing outside and revolting against him. I felt bad that Addy had to face this. The part of me that loves Addy said they all should face punishment for hurting him, but the other, professional part of me said I should not let my feelings get best of me because in business it's least considered trait and I remembered one of my lectures on business management. The teacher had said a good leader should be empathetic but not let the feelings get best of you because business world is a very cruel world and here feelings are not given importance so considering this I decided to let my professional part handle the situation because that's good for both of us for the workers union and for Addy. I took a deep Breath preparing myself to face them.
Ok so now let's get over with this.

As I walked towards the door I did felt nervous, after all this was the first Time I was facing such situation but I continued walking towards the crowd,as I went outside I could here People saying bad against him and I tried not to get angry. One of the police officer came and handed me the microphone and I smiled thanking him. I looked towards the crowd wondering what to say. This is not the time to chicken out Aisha ,it's a do or die situation, either you do something to help him or see him die a little when he is removed from his CEO post.

" stop it guys" I said calmly and everyone looked towards me.

" why are you guys doing it ? What's the matter? What problem do you have against him?."

" see who we have here another fling of Addy" someone said from the crowd and everyone laughed mocking me.

"Whoever said that please come forward so that we can talk like adults and solve the issues you have with me" I said politely trying not to do something wrong, but no one came forward.

" well to inform you I am not his fling, I am his fiancee and we are here to discuss the issues you all have, not my personal life." I said trying to control my anger and with an emotionless face and I heard the door behind me open again, seeing the anger rise on peoples face it wasn't hard to guess who it was and I had a feeling this isn't going to end well. He came forward and took the microphone from my hand giving me a small smile and as our eyes met I wanted to say
What the hell are you doing here why can't you just listen to me once.

"To all those people who are protesting here I would like to know your demands and your reasons"

"we want you to resign from CEO post and Ronald to take over you" someone said from the crowd.

"A person who can't handle himself how will he handle the company" Another man said from the crowd.

" you are a pimp of this whore " someone said from the crowd and it was as if I was struck with a lighting, the moment I had came here to inform Addy about our marriage I was so happy and right now peoples words made me felt like I was a disgrace for the society, before I could control it or hide it a tear fell out from my eyes and I quickly wiped it off. Suddenly Addy caught my hand and tugged me towards him I looked towards him to see him already looking towards me intently and his jaw set trying to control his anger he gave my hand a squeeze before looking back towards the crowd and said.

" I know whoever said that is definitely a coward and not a real man, because no one says like this things to a women and especially about her, because she is my FIANCEE and I won't tolerate anything against her. " he said angrily and I just stared at him with a warm feeling growing inside me making me feel happy, it felt He was like a hot cup of cappuccino in this cold December nights and I involuntarily smiled looking towards the ground realizing how I have start to compare him with everything I love.