chp 39 :hospital.

Addys pov:

I entered the hospital premises with Steve following me, as soon as I called Steve to know that I was going to hospital he said it's not safe for me to go alone and that he should accompany me, I didn't deny it because, maybe if he is there I might able to control my anger, if you are thinking that I felt guilty for torturing Ronald, then I want to say....yes I do. After seeing that dream I was thinking about what it was, whether it was my subconscious showing me something or telepathy between me and Aisha.

I went towards Aisha room, where the security was on high alert after the incident. As soon as Aishas parents came to know about the incident they arrived new York to be with her. I went to open the door knob when one of the security guard stopped me.

"sorry sir but we are given strict orders to not allow you inside" he said and I glared at him angrily.

"she is my fiance and you can't Stop me from meeting her." I said and tried to enter forcefully.

"It's her dad's order to not allow you inside" He said.

"I will go inside" I said angrily pushing him aside but before I could open the knob he stood in front of me pointing his gun at me to which even Steve removed his gun out, pointing it at the guard, seeing this the people standing in lobby started panicking.

"Put your gun down Steve" I said and he very reluctantly kept it down.
Hearing the chaos Aishas mother came out of the room, her eyes widened seeing me.

"Addy!?" She exclaimed.

"Aishas mom, nice to meet you" I said trying not to sound annoyed, after all its not her fault.

" surprised to see you so early over here" She said distracted trying hard to divert the topic.

"Yeah I couldn't wait to see her." I said with a fake smile.

"It's lovely weather in New York, isn't it?" She said trying to change the topic. I wanted to keep calm but her not coming to point wasn't helping me.

"with due respect ma'am I am not interested in talking about weather or why am I here early. I want to know why am I not allowed to meet my own fiancee" I said in a business tone and I saw an unknown emotions passing through her eyes before she said.

"I am sorry son but.....when we arrived over here in New York you weren't there in the hospital with Aisha and it made her father angry thinking that if you cannot be with her when she is going through a rough patch then you don't deserve to be with her during the smoother once" She said and it made me want to break something.

"I know I wasn't there and I am sorry for it.....but right now I am here just let me see her once" I said defeated.
It wasn't only her who got hurt when she was shot.

"Her father won't allow you to meet her Addy....and he won't be listening to anyone right now" she said sadly
"Your parents had came yesterday and said everything to me that has happened after she was shot" she said and I was shocked and a bit afraid incase they didn't wanted me to marry Aisha after these events and want to break off this engagement.

"I am so proud of you Addy....I Don't think my daughter would have gotten a more caring and loving husband than you. I am so happy that she has you even during her difficult times. You know Addy, you always made her so happy that she would always tell me how thankful she was to have you, You made her want to become strong just for you. I know You both love each other very much, because I can see it in both of yours eyes the love you both have for each other. I don't know if I can say this to you without becoming a traitor to Aisha but she once said to me that you are the one who have completed her, and if wasn't for you she wouldn't be able to heal herself" She said sadly.