chp 36: cold night.....

Addys pov

I entered the mansion to find lights turned off with no one to be seen around, I frowned in confusion.
What's going on?

Where are all the security members?
And the thought striked me
Where is Aisha?
"Aisha" I called out as I entered the mansion to find one of the security person knocked off on the ground, i went to check his pulse and found that he was alive.
"Aisha where are you?" I asked again now a bad feeling was starting to settle in my stomach. She never went somewhere without informing me it's not like I forced her to do but she Always informed me.

" Aisha are you in there" I said entering our room to find no one to be seen. I looked around every corner but couldn't find her as I was going to exit the room I felt cold breeze hit me I looked towards the window to find it open.
Weird...Aisha never opens the window during winter...she is not used to such a cold temperature.

I approached the Window to close it and what I saw outside in my lawn near the swimming pool shocked me.

It was like I was knocked out of air by someone ,Before my brain could process what I saw I was already running down the stairs towards the pool.

As I came near the pool I stopped, wondering whether what I was seeing is true or just my worst imagination. Aisha was lying on the cold ground motionless and wet.

" Aisha....what the hell,what happened to you " I asked her scooping her in my arms but she didn't responded. she was way colder than the normal body temperature and looked pale while her eyes were closed.

" Aisha open your eyes." I said scared as every passing second of her silence felt like a burden on my chest. I checked for her pulse and found it was present. Lifting her up quickly I ran towards my car. Placing her on the back seat with a warm blanket around her and taking her wet coat off, I started the heater of the car to full and the warm air of the heater made us feel warm. She wasn't moving or shivering at all. she looked like a small plant was trying to fight the mighty snow storm and was trying best that it doesn't go away with the winds and die. I quickly pulled my car out of the drive way, Grace entered the mansion and suddenly stopped in front of my car.

"where are you going?" She asked suddenly her eyes fell on Aisha's motionless figure and she came running beside me.

"just come inside I will explain everything on the way" I said irritated. As she sat In the car I drived as fast as I could.

I was feeling scared, scared that I might loose something of utmost importance to me Today and never get it back. Maybe someone has rightly said that love is transfer of power from one person to another, it makes the one weak and other partner strong.

" Addy " Grace said.

"what?" I snapped.

"How did it happen?" She asked. I could see she was on the verge of crying.

"I don't know....I just found her on the garden floor wet" I said as hospital approached and I parked the car and took her inside where doctors immediately started their treatment.

"Aisha please wake up" I said to myself praying as we sat in waiting room. I was afraid ,I was so afraid of losing her. This was first time in my life when I was so afraid to lose someone. It felt as if someone was stabbing my heart continuously and my hands were shaking so much because of fear. I didn't knew I was crying until Grace put her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Addy" she said looking towards me with sympathy and anger rushed through my veins. I was feeling angry at all those people who could have help her but were not there, especially Grace, I had trusted her to keep Aisha safe but she disappointed me.