chp 49: Marriage.

Aisha's POV:

The house was full of chaos right now, reminding me of the time when i came here for my cousin's Marriage.
Breath in....breath out.... Breathe in.....breathe out.....everything is fine Aisha....every thing is just fine.
I said to myself trying to calm down but none of it was working.

" I swear you look like you will run away any moment" Emily said raising an eyebrow and laughing hard

"what if i really want to?" i said playing with my hands due to nervousness.

"Then be prepared honey, because that guy will hire gangsters to kidnap you and then marry you" Emily said laughing.

"ha ha not funny" i said with a straight face and they started laughing.

"stop it Aisha, do you really want to run away from your own marriage?"

"No...but i am scared."

"of what?"

" I don't know."

" Relax Aisha, you are there for Addy and Addy is there for you,You love him and he loves you ,then it doesn't matter what shit does people think" Emily said and i laughed.

"nice way of comforting someone Emily"

"Of course, I am the best." she said winking towards me.

We were laughing and chatting when suddenly my Mom came inside the room with the stylist and other people who were going to help me get ready for my big day. Mom threw everyone out of the room so that i could get ready. After everyone was done, i looked in the mirror and my reflection stared back at me. I looked different but beautiful in my wedding attire. The day had finally arrived i was going to marry the love of my life. I felt nervous and excited at the same time creating weird sensations in my stomach. After they were done they went out of my room leaving me alone as people were either busy getting ready or seeing that everything is going well.
Suddenly my phone rang breaking my thoughts. I looked at the caller id and my heart did a summer saults.

Why was he calling me at this point of time.

"hello Addy..."
"Aisha you know i love you right?"
"ummm... Yes i... Do" i said. why is he saying this? I thought and hundreds of scenarios came in my mind. Stop it!! Don't be pessimistic Everything is fine.
"Aisha....umm do i.... Really have to cut myself? " he asked and i think my eyes popped out as various scenarios started coming in my mind.

"WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CUT YOURSELF ?? " I half Screamed.

" relax Aisha, Isn't grooms blood appiled on the brides forhead by groom?" he asked and for a full minute i stood still before i burst into fit of laughter.

"Aisha what's wrong? You know it's bad to make fun of someone right?" Addy said annoyed at the other side of the line

" i am sorry, i am sorry ,but seriously who said you this?"

"well some of my friends who reside in India and they even showed me a movie clipping of it."

"No Addy, groom DON'T have to cut themselves, And all that things you saw in TV ,they are just over exaggerating it " i said and again burst into fit of laughter.

"Those ******* "

"Addy no cursing !!!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"ya ya i know " he said and i could visualise him rolling his eyes.

"ok by the way what else did your friends say? " i asked teasingly

"They said that i will have to take seven rounds around fire."