CHP 32: lies

Ishan pov:

Three days,it had been three days since I lied to Addy about Aisha cheating on him. I felt atrocious for doing that with her but I couldn't do anything, I would have never done anything like like that, if it wasn't her life which was at stake. I opened my newspaper to see Aishas photo printed on the front page with a heading ' billionaires daughter fainted after knowing his fiance is getting engaged...' I didn't read further as my blood started to boil with range.

How can that Addy do this, does he even love her? I don't think so, because you don't just get engaged to someone randomly.

I took out my phone and tried to call on Aisha's number but she didn't answer it, I grew worried thinking whether she is fine or not, so I tried to call at Addy house phone. After three to four rings Grace voice came through the phone.

"Addy's residence"

"Grace can I please talk to Aisha" I said.

" Ishan" she said angrily " how dare you called here "

"please Grace don't disconnect the call I need to know if Aisha is fine or not"

" why do you want to know how she is doing...if you would have cared for her you wouldn't have lied" she said angrily.

" I promise I will never call at this number again...but please...just tell me how she is...I need to know"

She took a deep breath before saying
"she is not good Ishan, you and Addy both broke her,she trusted both of you but both of you broke her. you by lying and Addy by believing what you said ,she cried all night and even fainted when she heard about Addy getting engaged, she skipped her dinner and is not ready to talk to anyone. Today she is sick with 101°F fever." She said and my eyes widened with shock.

" I am coming there" I said as I quickly went to take my coat from the cupboard.

" I think you should come...she will get someone who she was close to and maybe.....some answers." She said and disconnected the call.

She went through a lot even though she Didn't do anything...maybe you should tell her everything. My mind said.

And maybe this is the right thing to do, even though I cannot undo whatever I have done but at least I can justify the reason behind my actions. I know Aisha is going to be mad at me for lying and maybe she would never want to see me again but at least this guilt will fade away.