CHP 34 : life goes on.

Addys pov:

I went inside the mansion as anger was coursing through my veins.
How can she do this? I need my answers right now.
Last night I was out of the mansion at Fiona's house angry at how can Aisha suddenly come like this and act as if she was the victim. Today when Fiona said me that Ishan was at my mansion with Aisha, I just lost it. I have been patient enough to not argue with her about this and let her do what she wanted but now I needed my answers. As I neared the guest room where Aisha was staying I heard some noises, it was ishan talking about something and I grew silent while standing out and listening to their conversation. I know it's not good to eves drop but it was the matter of my life and happiness. The room in which Aisha was staying was not sound proof like mine so it was easy to hear what they were talking about.

" I know Aisha what I did was wrong but this was the only way I could save you." It was ishan who said this.
Save her? From who? I thought and suddenly a thought came into my mind. Did he wanted to save her from me.

"Ishan...seriously thanks a lot for saving me but maybe he was just trying to scare you so that agree to him."Aisha said. Who was trying to scare ishan and to do what?

"Ishan..can you do one favor on me and tell Addy all about it please, because he doesn't trust me and I know him well enough to know he won't listen to me." She said

"No.....I can't Aisha and even if I could, I won't because I cannot loose you, when he said you were his target I thought I lost you and what I felt was far worse than what I thought I would feel if I ever loose you and I don't want to feel that again and the man had even warned me that if I said this to anyone he will kill you. So no Aisha I am not going to tell anyone about anything" Ishan said and I heard someone walking thanks to the guest room door not being sound proof at all. He lied to me, he lied about all of the things he said about Aisha. He broke us apart and made me doubt her. He ruined our perfectly happy relationship. These thoughts were circulating in my mind so as soon as Ishan opened the door I hit him hard in his face making him fall on the ground.
"how dare you lie"I said angrily and started punching him continuously

"Addy stop!!" Aisha came to stop me but I was really angry at him I wanted to beat him to pulp but before I could hit him more I felt a strong grip on my shoulder before Ronald dragged me to my room while Grace and Fiona followed behind. As he took me to my room and left me I knew they all were worried and alert as if I was some sort of manic person trying to run away.

"Leave me alone" I said as my anger subtle. Ronald and grace went away leaving me and Fiona alone.

" no baby, how can I leave you alone, you are my future fiance" Fiona said coming near me and latching herself on me and the reality of what I had done due to wanting to take revenge from Aisha hit me.

I was on the verge of destroying two life just because I wanted to take revenge from Aisha and yeah I said two not three because I had already destroyed my life by hurting Aisha.

" Fiona....I am sorry....but I can't..." I said but she cut me off
"I knew it, I knew that bitch will never let us get together. She..."

"shut up!!" I said angrily.
" dare you curse her again and I will forget I even knew anyone whose name was Fiona" I said angrily and she looked towards me with shock.
"You got what you wanted,now you can leave."I said angrily.

"what are you talking about?" She asked trying to act naive.

"You wanted fame and peoples recognitions, You got it when we didn't get engaged and you will get it more when I and Aisha will get together" I said looking towards her dead in the eyes.

"what are you talking about" she said frowning.

"what did you thought that I won't come to know that you cheated on me with someone while I was in India"
I said and her eyes widened with shock.