CHP 14 : I wish you were mine...

AISHA'S POV :
I woke up early today or should I say everybody was still sleeping because marriage got over later.
Yesterday night when we reached home it was already 3 o'clock,I asked Addy why were we late but he didn't said anything, he looked a bit disturbed and even raised his voice when I asked about Fiona. I hope everything is fine with him and Fiona.

I quickly got out of my bed and got ready, Tonight was going to be my engagement and yes I have accepted the fact that I am getting engaged to a play boy cum business man Addy and I am happy. Because I have decided to be happy, I have learned one thing from all this deal incident that how much ever you cry how much ever you throw tantrums things Will happen the way it's suppose to happen. I never wanted to come between them but see, here I am, between them.

I came out of my room, towards staircase when I heard Addy's voice coming from his room. He was arguing with someone. Don't hear Aisha ,don't.
But I was curious,and as it is rightly said 'curiosity kills the cat',It killed me,not literally but yeah it did.
Addy was arguing with Fiona about ME, as much as I could understand it looked like Addy was trying to convince Fiona that he doesn't loves me and is not cheating on her with me. He was literally pleading her to listen to him but it sounded like she was firm on her assumptions. I don't think it's fair that Addy has to apologize when he didn't did anything wrong, I know he never cheat on Fiona,why can't that girl just understand it.

"what! You want me to divorce her after gaining authority over dad's business!!" Addy exclaimed in shock.

Deny it addy,please tell her no you won't do it.

" Ok as you wish Fiona" he said frustrated.
Don't Aisha ,don't go inside,you will say something stupid,just stop... my mind screamed but I didn't hear it and went inside

" what is this?a game for you huh? just marry anyone and then divorce her,have you ever thought about others Addy, have you ever thought about others feelings, stop being manipulated by Fiona and just think with your brains!!" I said and stormed out of the room leaving addy speechless
In India people don't take divorce easily, usually girls are blamed for broken marriages , though my family is not with such thinking my relatives are,society is, media is. What will they talk about,what reputation will be left of us in the business world.
I straight away went out for a walk towards uncle's garden overlooking the house. I felt someone's gaze on me and looked towards the house to see Addy standing in his balcony and looking towards me. I avoided him and went the other way. when I came back home everyone was at breakfast table waiting for me.
I apologize for being late and sat on the chair and started eating. Everyone was talking about our engagement tonight and even I participated in the conversation, faking happiness. After breakfast everyone returned to their rooms. Tomorrow everyone was going back to their home,me, Addy, my cousins,relatives,everyone. Finally I was going to be away from him, away from all of the problems and troubles.
I didn't wanted to sulk around the house thinking about this divorce thing so I decided to take advice from my mom for what to do.
I knocked at her door before entering and found her busy reading something.
" Mom" I called out.
"Yes beta, are you alright, is something wrong between both of you" she asked with concern looking at my face.

My eyes filled up with unshead tears. how come she knows everything that is bothering me.
I shook my head saying yes trying hard not to cry.

"Do you want to talk about it ?" She asked as I approached her.

" yes" I said and she waited patiently for me to start.

What should I do ,should I tell her about the deal or not. finally I decided against telling her the whole truth.
" Mom I just don't know what should I do, there are things that are bothering me.....like we are so different..... different in many aspects what if this marriage doesn't works out ,what if he divorce me. What if he loves someone else?" I ended sadly

"Do you like him?"she asked ,her face devoid of any emotion

"y..yes" I shuttered shocked by her question

"Does he like you?" She asked
NO my brain said.
" I don't know" I said sadly.
She smiled sadly and said
" Aisha, he does otherwise why do you think he would want to marry you" she said smiling and I wanted to laugh at the irony

"sometimes you just have to stop thinking about future events and let them reveal themselves to you, and if you are so worried about marrying him so don't marry him"

"what!?" I asked with shock and confusion.

" you both have known each other for only...what say about 20 days,this amount of time is not enough to know about each other, that's why you are feeling so confused about this marriage, beta you both have two months before you get married and I think this much time is enough to know more about each other, if you don't feel like you can adjust with him after two months you are free to call this marriage off and we won't force you into this" she ended.
Maybe mom is right, after Addy gets authority over his dad's business I will break off this engagement ,no one's feelings will be hurt ,everyone will be happy except me, but it doesn't matter. I will get over it.

I love you addy I love you so much but the fact is you don't . If it was in my hand I would never ever let you go away, never. But unfortunately you don't love me you love Fiona and that's why I am ready to set you free even if it kills me to do so, because that's what makes you happy. I thought to myself sadly.