CHP 12: THOUGHTS

Aisha's POV:
I woke to see Addy standing outside,both of our faces were reflecting same emotion. relief. Suddenly seeing him here to save me, emotions like guilt for saying him greedy and fear i felt while staying here alone crashed on me. my eyes were filled with tears ,I just wanted to hug him and say sorry for my reactions. And yes this time I didn't stop my self, I came out of my car hugged him and started crying. I was so afraid that something bad was going to happen to me ,he tensed at first, but after a minute he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back more tightly,pulling me more into him, As if the moment he will loose his grip on me he will loose his most precious thing.

" I..I.am s..sorry, ss..orry I..I shouldn't..ha..have r.re..reacted t..th..this way,I..I.." I said while hugging him and sobbing harder.

"shhh ,it's ok Aisha, I am not angry at you" Addy said while moving his hands up and down on my back to calm me, and It worked.
Why are you so good Addy,why are you making it harder for me to resist you. I thought.
We broke out from our hug ,I was looking down towards the feeling guilty for what I said to him before and because of my actions of hugging him knowing he has a girlfriend. Suddenly Addy kissed my cheeks, my heart stopped for a minute while my eyes widened still looking down. Thank god it is dark otherwise he would have seen me blushing like an idiot.

" hey, we are friends, we can kiss each other on the cheeks right?"

"yeah" i said ackwardly

" you know, you deserve a punishment for what you did, right?" Addy said in a strict tone with a hint of humor in it.

" what did I do? " I said faking hurt.

" This" he said pointing towards my broken car "and for making me worry about you by not receiving my calls" Addy said.

"oh! so what is my punishment?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"That " he said pointing behind me.
I turned around but nothing was there suddenly two hands came from behind and started ticking me.
" This is your punishment" he said while ticking me and laughing at my reaction.

"Addy hahaha stop I..I am sorry hahaha please" I said trying to form coherent sentence.
My back was pressed against his chest, I was trying so hard to get out of his grip while his fingers moved up and down on my stomach ticking it.
" h..help, p...please ss..someone s.s..save me from this r...rapist." I said while laughing and still trying to get out of his grip,he started ticking me harder after I said that.
I don't know what was making me laugh more , the butterflies in my stomach due to our close proximity or his hands which were tickling me.

"please stopp I..I can't b..breath" I said And he stopped,we both were panting because of our laughter fits.

"I hate you " I said teasing him.

" believe me the feelings are same" he said in a mocking girly tone repeating the same sentence I said to him when we first met.

My jaw dropped.
"Did you just made fun of me" I said faking hurt.

" oh so someone is hurt now huh" he said raising an eyebrow
Are we back to this insulting each other game.
" now I seriously hate you Addy" I said giving him a sour look and turned around to walk towards the car.

" Aisha" he called out slowly and in a sad tone.
I stopped and turned around to see him looking towards the ground and kicking stones ,I walked towards him.
"what happened Addy?" I asked

"I am sorry" he said looking guilty

" for what?" I asked confused

"for forcing you into this, you can cancel this engagement if you.....want" he said ,guilt clear in his eyes

"I don't want to" I replied honestly.

"what! why?" he asked shocked to which I just shrugged.

" don't tell me you have started to like me " he exclaimed with a smirk .

" maybe" I said in a straight tone.

" Aisha are you serious? I mean Do you seriously like me? You know I love Fiona right?" He asked in a worried tone

" No you idiot,I don't,I was just messing up with you." I said faking a laugh and lying to him.

" Thank god you don't,you scared the Shit out of me " he said in a relief.

" ok, so let's go home, I am getting creeped out by this place now" I said and he laughed while walking behind me towards the car.

Addy is the only person who can make me laugh ,cry ,angry and sad at the same time and it's highly irritating to know that a person has such a control over your emotions.

As we sat in the car addy said
"Aisha,thank you so much for helping me out, you know I am very happy....."
Suddenly Fiona not knowing about this deal crossed my mind .

" And Fiona?does she know about it? is she angry? " I asked addy.

" yes she knows all about it and believe me Aisha, she is happy"

Why is she happy? I mean your love is getting married to another person and you are happy ,something is fishy or maybe I am just over thinking , maybe she is happy to know that addy is happy.

Many questions came in my mind as Addy drove the car and I was looking out silently with thoughts and questions swirling my mind .
And yes I was still afraid,afraid of what future might hold for me but I was more afraid of what will be the outcome of this deal.
Our mindset ,behavior, personally,attitude towards life, country ,thinking,values were all different, how will we adjust? Was the biggest question in my mind right now.