Chapter 2

"I've always wanted to start a conversation with her,but I never had the courage to" Joshua thought as he stared at the back of his dream girl making her way to her next class.

"So when are you going to work up your guts to talk to her,"A exotic looking guy with a red beats on his neck popped up next to him.

"Vernon,"Joshua frown in annoyance.He didnt want anyone to know that he has a crush on you.Apparently Vernon is the only one out of the 13 who was close enough with Joshua to know the truth.

Vernon winked at Joshua before leaving."Good luck,bro.I'll always have your back."he patted his shoulder before leaving.Joshua stood in silence.'Perhaps I'll never have the chance to be the one who will be always taking care of her.'

He made a left turn and went to the gents toilet,only to see his depressed reflection from the mirror.'How pathetic do i look' he thought.Deep down he knew that you were not quite impressed with him.'I could make every girl fall for me but just not her,'he sighed.

As he came out of the toilet,he was greeted by seungcheol and junghan."Sup bro,"he said,sticking his fist out.Joshua bumped his fist with the two elders before joining them,making their way to the basketball court.

Seventeen crews had one tradition.Every Friday lunch they'll be playing basketball and the basketball would often surrounded by girls,which they have no doubts that they were mostly joshua's fangirl.Maybe each of the seventeen had some,but it was mostly joshua's.

Joshua had no intention to play,but his act had disappointed all the girls.He quickly bowed and apologize to them before he headed to join the others.The girls are now cheering in unison.

They were split into a team of 6:7 because all of them wanted to play.The team that Joshua was belonged to has the most supporter.Joshua was exhausted after half time and he was about to give up...until he saw his dream girl,and it was when he decided to impress her with his basketball skills.

The second half of the game officially started.Hoshi passed him the ball and Joshua dribbled before passing it to Junghan,which was right opposite of Hoshi.Junghan fake a attempt and passes the ball to Joshua and he did a layup and...SCORE!!!

The girls go wild screaming and cheering.Joshua peeked at her to find that she had a straight face on.He was kind of disappointed.He continues to score as the atmosphere was getting higher and higher.At last,his team won.The girls ran up to him and congratulated him,as he politely thanked them.He was eyeing on her,but a small part of him was boiling with jealousy as he watched jihoon and lee chan walking towards her and got each a hug from her.

He politely turns the girls down before walking towards jihoon and lee chan to see what is going on.

"You're great" she said. "Im nothing,"Jihoon smiled."He's just short"Lee Chan commented, earning a glare from the elder."Sorry..."Chan apologised."Well you should totally check Joshua out,"Jihoon stated.She awkwardly flashes a smile and I return her a straight face.I didn't know which part of my body was malfunctioning, but I just did.To avoid excess awkwardness,I left.

Joshua went to Vernon."Well,someone failed."he teases."Shut up,Vernon."Joshua said,pissed."Wow,hold up.Are you jealous or something?" Vernon stated,looking towards the direction where she's at,with lee chan and jihoon.

"Well,i'm never jealous,"Joshua replied."But now you are,"Vernon argued.Joshua kept quiet.Clearly he is indeed jealous,but is afraid to admit because of his ego.

"Let me tell you something..."Vernon said,sipping on his soda."What?"Joshua replied,looking at him,then at his soda,before returning his gaze to his face.

"Don't you realise something?"Vernon stated,looking at Joshua,then moving his gaze to the two boys surrounding her,and then spacing out."What?Just spit it out,"Joshua is getting a little impatient.

"Jihoon and Lee Chan,either one,or both,seems like they are hitting on her,"Vernon said."Stop joking,this isnt funny,"Joshua said,staring at two of his crews.

"I'm not,and I'm not trying to affect our friendship.Just telling the truth."Vernon sipped on his soda."Try talking to her more bro,that's the only way!Girls like it,"Said Vernon,nudging his friend.Jisoo was lost for words.

He is too afraid to approach her.What if she thinks bad about him?