Chapter 21

You went home with an empty heart.The way home was further than usual,taking you half an hour more than usual.

You were kind of surprised to see SeungCheol waiting for you in front of your house.

"Hey,babe,look..."he said,softly.

"It's enough,SeungCheol."you said,ignoring him.

He grabbed your wrist,pulling you back so that you were now in front of him,inches away from his drop dead gorgeous face.

If he did this in the past it excites you but now it's a different story.You felt exhausted.

"SeungCheol,leave me alone,"you said,trying to wriggle yourself away from his embrace but eventually you gave up because you didn't have much energy either.

"I'm trying to save our relationship,"he stated.His words hit you and you begin to rage.

"Yeah,if that was the reason why would you lie to me!"you exclaimed,angrily.

"I wanted to hang out with my friends!"he replied."Why are you so sensitive?!"he started to raise his voice.

"I'm not mad at you because you hung out with your friends but why would you lie!You know I hate lying,don't you,Choi SeungCheol?"you yelled.

SeungCheol kept quiet.You continued."Do I look so pathetic that you would even lie on me?If that is so I see no point of us to continue this relationship. I'm done,Choi SeungCheol,"you left harsh words before you headed towards your house and slammed the door behind you.

You let your tears flow uncontrollably once the door is shut.It isn't the first time you and SeungCheol caught up in an argument.This time is for real,and both of you will never go back to the way it was.

A 3 month relationship ends harshly and you had to conclude that SeungCheol isn't the guy you're looking for.Crush and Love feels a lot more different.

The clock strikes 6 in the evening and you had absolutely no appetite for dinner.You went to the freezer and grabbed a bucket of cookies and cream ice cream that your dad bought not long ago and devour it while watching sad korean drama while sobbing.Well,that's the best way to overcome breakup,isn't it?

You finished a whole bucket of 500g ice cream and you were devastated. It was only 7.30pm but you felt like sleeping away from all these problems.You turned off the television and dragged yourself up into your bedroom.

You tossed and turned around the bed,but you just can't fall asleep.You groaned in frustration and reached for your phone.

Just then,your phone rings.You took a look at the person calling and it was Joshua."Hello,"you said.

"Hello?_______-ah,"he said,sounded weak.

"What happened?"you asked,worried.

There was a couple of coughs before Joshua replied."Nothing,just to make sure you had your dinner.Have you?"he asked.

"Not really,but yeah-Are you okay?"you asked,utterly concerned.

"I'm fine,"he said,before he hung up.

You frowned.Not even a goodbye?You shrugged and went back to bed,trying to fall asleep and forget everything.

-

Jisoo's POV

"You promised for a fight,I hope you don't chicken out,"SeungCheol said.

"I'll never,"Jisoo stated.

"Good.Meet me up at the park we met this morning,"SeungCheol said,and hung up.

Jisoo threw on a large windbreaker before he headed out in the cold to meet the elder.

SeungCheol was there,standing in the dark with an old lampost trying to light the night up a little with its dim lights.

Seungcheol, who was wearing a leathet jacket,turned around as he heard a series of footsteps behind him.

"Well,you do know ______ is officially my ex,but I still do have the rights to choose her next boyfriend for her,"SeungCheol said,cockily.

"Well,I'm here for the sake of saving our friendship and protecting my love."Jisoo stated.

"You can choose not to fight back,but I'm not sure if you'll be able to walk tomorrow,"he said,with a sly smirk.

Jisoo nodded,and SeungCheol immediately swings and landed his fist on Jisoo's face.Jisoo didn't fight back.

SeungCheol continued as he punched the younger up badly.Bruises and scars formed on Jisoo's body and he was coughing blood.

SeungCheol finally stops and he smiled cockily.Jisoo,on the other side,helped himself up.

He wiped the blood that was oozing out from the corner of his lips."You know what,"he gulped a mix of saliva and blood."I didn't fight back this time because I see you as my brother,and I knew ______ wouldn't like me to fight,"Jisoo stated.

SeungCheol frozed at the younger's words.He glared at him for one last time before he left the garden,leaving Joshua alone.

Jisoo stumbled while looking for his phone which the screen had cracked a little,probably due to the intense fight before.He dialed your number.

"Hello?_______-ah,"he said,sounded weak.

"What happened?"you asked,worried.

He coughs and spat some blood before replying."Nothing,just to make sure you had your dinner.Have you?"he asked.

"Not really,but yeah-Are you okay?"you asked,utterly concerned.

"I'm fine,"he said,before he hung up.

He stumbles all the way while struggling to go home but his body gave away once he reached his doorstep.