Chapter 6

"Yeri-ah..."you debated.To ask her,or not to?
"Yes?"she replied,with a wide grin plastered on her face.You hesitated again."Just spit it out already,"Yeri pushed you.You sighed."Did you went on a date with SeungCheol?"you asked.

Yeri paused whatever she was doing and she looked at you in disbelief."How'd you know?"she replied,in shock.Your heart aches a little."I saw you and him making out in the cafe,"you replied,looking down at your own feet.Sure,Yeri knew you were crushing on SeungCheol,but she thought you gave up on him.You thought that too,but your heart tells you otherwise.Yeri blushed,perhaps out of embarassment."Uhm...you saw that?"she awkwardly asks,scratching the back of her head.

You nodded and sighed.It was not her fault anyway,why blame her?Seungcheol was important,but Yeri was too.Maybe even more important than SeungCheol.You couldn't afford to lose Yeri for SeungCheol."It's okay,Yeri-ah.I understands."you replied with a weak smile,before continuing your sentence."I'm going to class."

"Hey,wait!!"Yeri chases over you."I'll explain..."she stops you.You look at her,forcing yourself a smile."Hey,it wasn't like what you see!"Yeri gripped your wrist."It's o-" "No!!We went out for a date but I realised I don't like him..."Yeri blurted.Your eyes widened.Knowing you were now listening,she continues."You can ask him for that.We agreed not to date each other."she said."But you guys made out,"you frowned.

Yeri sighed."Stupid SeokMin.He dared Seungcheol to kiss me because he wants to make my brother angry."Mingyu was his brother and it was said that he owe SeokMin about 20,000 won or something so he made Yeri the victim of the dare.You gaped.But somehow you still felt slightly jealous,but you didnt show it to Yeri though.

"Then who do you like?"you casually ask back."Uhm..."She blushed.How cute when Yeri blushes.Thats why she has tons of admirers."...Wonwoo...?My brother introduced me to him though," she said,blushing so hard that she has to cover her tomato coloured face.You nudge her as Wonwoo passes by just in the right time,smiling politely at you and brightly at Yeri.

You smiled back and return your gaze to Yeri,who was now too shy to even lift her head."Someone's in love" you teased.Yeri punched you playfully in your arm as you ran away as fast as possible,chased by Yeri behind.

__________________

You had history test today.As usual,you knew you'd flunk the paper as you never like the subject You only hoped for a pass and that's it.You randomly answers the question and there were plenty of time left.You looked around.Lee Chan was still answering the question.He looked pretty confident though.Oh right,he was hardworking and smart.No doubts he will be the top scorer for the test again.Shifting your gaze to the blone and pink pat-bing-su hair boy,he was slouching on the table and snoring softly.Just like the jihoon you knew,he doesn't give two damn about exams.
You looked to your left,only to discover Jisoo has already finish all the questions in the paper.Just like Lee Chan,he was confident.He closed his paper and he lied down on the table for a small nap.The eyebags under his eyes explains why.

History test has ended.Knowing that you screwed up the test,you might have to work on the other subjects so that you can maintain your CGPA average and not to be nagged by your parents.

You opened your locker,very surprised to see a heart shaped box with a note.

Dear _____,
Meet me at the school entrance at 4pm.Stayback for me until 4.I wanted to tell you something.♡
-Cheol

It felt weird.You felt your face heating up and your heartbeat skips a little but at the same time you were a little angry.But then you remembered Yeri's words.
"You can ask him for that.We agreed not to date each other."
After debating for a few times,you decided to meet up with him.

Your class ends at 3,and you have to stayback until 4.You went to the student lounge to do some revision for your maths.By 3:30,you realised that most of the student had already went home,and they were barely a few left.You plugged on your earphones so that you could concentrate on your revision.

The clock strikes 4 so you packed your bags and headed to the school entrance.There he was,with his sling bag and his uniform untugged,and his gray blazer traced the outline of his wide shoulders.His hair was casually messy,not in a bad way and you could tell he is pulling off that look. You couldn't help but to admit that he looks smoking hot like this.He turns around and noticed you,so he waved at you while smiling oh-so-brightly.

"So you did come,"he said,smiling as he reached his hand out to grab your hand.You yanked his hand away."I saw you kissing Yeri,"SeungCheol's smile faded away,turning into a smirk."Why can't I?"he asked,cockily.You glared at him,turning away and wanting to leave.You don't come to meet him with all this things.

"Hey,hold on.I wanted to explain!"he said as he pulls you back by grabbing your wrist."I don't wanna hear you,SeungCheol!"tears started to well in your eyes as you yelled at him.He pulls you into a hug as he whispered into your ears.
"Two reasons i kissed her.First,SeokMin dared me.Second,I wanted to see if you like me.But as far as I see now,I'm quite sure."he said."Just to let you know me and Yeri is impossible.I like you and she likes Wonwoo."he confessed.Your eyes widened and your heartbeat increases.Just like the beginning when how you fell in love with him.
"I like you,would you be my girlfriend?"Seungcheol confessed,whispering into your ears,with you still in his embrace.

"I...I would like to,"you replied.You were waiting for his words for ages but he just didn't say it.You're so touched when he confessed.He then inches closer for a kiss,and you responded to it by kissing back."Glad to have you by my side,"he said as he broke away from the kiss,smiling brightly at you.You felt like the luckiest girl in the world.