Chapter 10

A strong feeling of pain stabbed right through Joshua's heart.As if someone had tangled his neck,he felt dizzy and suffocated as he saw you and SeungCheol's back disappeared at the front door.

"I'M SENDING MY BAE BACK YOU GUYS CAN STAY HERE AS LONG AS YOU WANT JUST DONT STEAL MY TOOTHPASTE OR I'LL WACK YOU UP"SeungCheol yells from the front door before he closes it.All of the others laughed but Joshua wasn't really in the mood to joke so instead he stood up and left.

It was 1130pm when he left SeungCheol's house.It was a chilly and breezy night.He looked up to the night sky and he discovered no stars.Just like his life.Nothing.He sighed,as he make his way back to his house.Normally he'd walk with a very fast pace but today he wants to enjoy the peace.The peace that the night brings him.

Shortly he heard a series of footsteps behind him.He was startled but as soon as he turned around,he was relieved to see a sweating jihoon running over him.He panted while catching up with Joshua because his thighs are way shorter than his."Hey,I wonder...wonder if...i-i could go to your house...for-for a sleepover,"Jihoon said,between pants,while gripping the elder's wrist.Joshua's eye widened.It's not he didn't want him to,he was always welcomed,its just that its too sudden."My parents are out of town and I forgot my keys..."Jihoon stated.Joshua nodded so Jihoon followed him.

The journey back to Joshua's house was,suprisingly quiet.Perhaps no one wants to talk about her as if she had became the banned topic of discussion between the members.Jihoon glanced at the elder,and he could see a hint of deep hurt and depression in his eyes.If Joshua's gonna be like this continuously then we shall all be concerned because he was never like this.Never.

Joshua unlocked the front door's doorknob before opening the door,letting the younger one stepped in first."Thanks,"Jihoon mouthed,plopping his weight on the couch before Joshua did."So..."Jihoon initiates.Joshua sighed.He felt like a total loser,and no one before ______ had made him felt like this.It felt weird,and its bugging him more than it should be."You need a man talk ?"Jihoon asked,emphasized on the 'man talk'.Girls need girls talk and man needs man talk too."I don't know,Jihoon.I just-just feel exhausted about this whole thing."Joshua states,throwing himself back in the couch.

Jihoon looks down at his own feet."No love is easy,"he states.If it was easy then he wouldn't have gave up on you."And never ending love will blossom,"Jihoon commented.Though he never reached the end.The process was too painful.Watching your crush walks away with another person was never more depressing than it should be,and watching Joshua dealing with his inner self reminded him about his middle school life with her.

Joshua stared at the younger. How could he be more experienced in love than he does?But then he soon remembered that you and Jihoon used to be friends back in middle school wherelse he grew up overseas in a boys school.That pretty much explains why he is inexperienced.

=====================

You arrived at your front door as SeungCheol waved at you and standing at the pathway,making sure you enter your house safely before he leaves.You give him a warm hug and whispered "thank you" to him before you get into your house.He smiled while staring at his own shoes before he left.

"Mom,Dad,I'm home,"you yelled,loud enough for then to hear you as you know your parents wouldn't be asleep when you're not home.

They were now sitting in the living room,with their hands crossed.You shivered at the thought.No way,this can't be real...

"Take a seat,my dearest princess,"your dad said,with a straight face,while jerking his head at the couch's direction.You obeyed him,and plopped your weight down on the couch.Your mom stared at you the whole time and finally speaks."So who's that guy?"Your mom asked,still having her arms crossed.

You knew this would happen,and you didn't want to explain so much."Mom,dad,we're dating."you said.No point lying to them,right?Your mom and dad did not say anything as if they had already knew the fact that you and SeungCheol are dating.

The living room remained in silence for about half a century until your dad decided to speak up."Well if he indeed is your boyfriend I would say I wouldn't support your relationship but I wouldn't be against it either."Your dad stated.Your eyes widened at his words."Why dad?"you asked him."Well...first impression."your mom spoke.And your dad nods in agreement."But mom..."you said."We knew you wouldn't trust our words but for us he just doesnt seem reliable.

You pouted in objection but obviously when it comes to parents aegyo isnt going to work."It's late now,go to sleep,and worry about it later,"said your parents as they turned off the lights and you headed to your room.

He's not like what you guys think.He's different!He made me feel like I'm special!You guys didn't know him and why could you guys judge him!Im going to prove you wrong!SeungCheol is never unreliable!!