Chapter 3

It was yet another new day,but you are certainly not looking foward to school.

Why?

Stupid foreign language project.

You had took english as a foreign language because you were born in the states before you moved to Korea when you were 6.You have confidence to excel in the subject.But the only thing was,Jisoo,perhaps he was out of his mind,he volunteered to be paired up with you for the school project WITHOUT ASKING YOUR OPINION.

Genius.What is wrong with him seriously?

You head towards the classroom,and everyone is already starting with their project already,only you were left awkward with Jisoo.

You sighed."Should we start now?"you said,without looking at him.Jisoo stood up from his place,and pulling a roll of papers which is needed for the project today.You pulled out a pencil case full of sharpie and placed it on the table.

"What kind of topic do you think we should do?"Jisoo asked.

Finally.He does speak.This is the first time you heard him speak.

"I don't know...What do you think?"you asked him back.

Just then,someone walks over to both of you.

"Vernon!!"you greeted him,whilst giving him a bro fist and smiled at him.

"Hey i bought you guys a cup of coffee..and mind lending me a red sharpie?"Vernon said,handing both of you each a cup of warm coffee.

"Sure,there you go!"you and Jisoo reached for the same pen,but Jisoo grabbed your hand instead.Both of you blushed and Jisoo quickly let go of your hand and you handed it to Vernon.Vernon lift one of his eyebrow as he witnessed the whole scene. "Thanks," he said.

Vernon left and the situation was still awkward.Jisoo,finally,being slightly gentleman this time,broke the silence and stated "How about coffee?"

"The coffee's nice" you stated,sipping on the warm coffee Vernon gave.Jisoo laughed."No,coffee as title."he stated."That sounds nice,"you smiled,continued "Are you a coffee maniac?"you asked. "Yeah!"Jisoo said,smiling.

Both of you started working on the project.You took a brown sharpie and draw a coffee cup at the corner.You use another shade of brown to enhance the title 'COFFEE' by using a special font which you doodle on your notes all the time.

Jisoo stared at you while you do your work."You're good,"he said,smiling."It's nothing,"you replied."Should we include the history of Coffee at the top right corner?Not a long one,but just a short one.Then we can add different types of coffee on the left and so"Jisoo suggested."Sounds good!"you said.

Just then,the bell rang."Hey do you have class later?"Jisoo asked."Well,nope.I only have two classes today and my next class is after lunch."you told him."Wow,that's nice!I have classes after lunch too.Why don't we get this done in the student's lounge?"Jisoo said.

Both of you packed your belongings before heading to the student's lounge.Jisoo said that he would do some research on the history of coffee so he used the computer.You,on the other side had nothing to do so you stared at the paper blankly.

"Hey,"a sound called from the other side of the hall.Jisoo,who was doing research,was not bothered at all because he was listening to music at the same time.You looked up,only to discover your ex-crush.You kind of gave up on him last time beacause he confessed that he doesn't want a girlfriend at that moment when both of you were in a deep talk.

"Seungcheol??"you said,smiling.It felt weird because he still gives you a little of that butterflies feel.
He smiled back."What are you doing?"he asked."Im doing a project with Jisoo.It's for foreign language."you explained.Seungcheol nodded and he looks at you into your eyes.'Dammit,he made me feel so nervous right now'you thought.You could feel your face boiling with blood as your cheecks flushes a light shade of red.

"Something stucked on your fringe..."he said,removing it for you.You could hear your heartbeats skipping oh-so-loudly that you're afraid he might hear it.

Jisoo,on the other side,was witnessing the whole scene as you and seungcheol were to immersed in your worlds to notice him,staring at both of you being so close to each other.A rush of jealousy washes him from head to toe.He pretend not to notice as he forced himself to face the computer once again.

"Thanks,"you said,smiling beautifully as he removed a piece of paper which was stucked in your fringe.He pinched your cheeks and caressed your head."You're welcome"he smiled.His smile never failed to make your day.

"How are you lately?School sucks and I barely had time to talk to you or text you"Seungcheol said,pouting."Fine,just chilling.I missed talking to you too,cheol."you said."Hey are you free during weekends?"Seungcheol asked,laying back on the cushion in the student's lounge."Not sure.Why?"you frowned."Maybe we can go to the movies...and play bball?You know i missed the times..."Seungcheol said,sighing."I'll text you to see if I'm free!"you said,brightly smiling."Sure,I'll wait for your text!"Seungcheol said,winking."Yah,stop winking at me!Your girlfriend will be mad!"you exclaimed."No,I don't have a girlfriend yet,but now I'm looking for one,"he said,giggling."Uhuh,so where is she?"you asked.Seungcheol stood up and opened his hands,as if he was feeling something.He then placed his hand on his built chest."In my heart."he mumbles.

He looked at you to see your reaction.You gave him that 'you serious bruh'face and he started laughing again.You burst in laughter after him.He then excused himself because he still had next class before lunch."Bye,see ya!"he said,waving.You wave back at him before smiling at his back disappearing at the corner of the lounge.

Jisoo coughed a little before he sit infront of you."Can we start?"he said,emotionless."Yeah,sure."you replied.Then it was awkward silence again.This time Jisoo did not initiate any conversation anymore.You guys just stood in silence and did the project.You felt slight discomfort as you were not used to silence with people,but you continued anyways,convincing yourself that it was for the sake of your coursework marks.

Few moments later,when the project was three quarter done,the bell rung,signalling it was lunch.Wednesday's lunch is longer than usual,which varies around an hour and half.Students would often,prefer leaving school for lunch during Wednesday then come back for lunch.

"Hey do you wanna have lunch together?My treat,for us because of sufferings from this project."Jisoo asked,packing up his things.You giggled."It's not suffering though,but I'm sorry...I already promised Chan to go out and have lunch with him"you replied.

"Oh really?then maybe next time."Jisoo forced a smile.Lee Chan walked in just in time to see you and Jisoo."Uh?Chan Oppa!!"you cheered.Chan smiled,while hugging you.Jisoo stared at both of you blankly as Lee Chan greeted him."Hyung!"Jisoo nodded as response,while both of you make your way out of the student's lounge.

Jisoo fell sat on the couch.He was exhausted.Emotionally