Chapter 23

Joshua packed his bags and headed to the hospital lobby to check out.

"Feeling better?"you asked as both of you stepped out of the hospital.Joshua nodded in silence.

Both of you advanced to the hospital's main exit.You stopped suddenly, making Joshua to took a few more steps before turning back to face you.

"What happened?"he asked,with concern.You stared at him."You know you don't have to fight SeungCheol.I can deal with him,"you said,tugging the hem of his shirt.

Joshua let out a bitter chuckle."It's okay for boys to fight once in a while,you know,"Joshua stated.You shook your head with disagree."No,fighting was never right.What if you got a major injury?Who is going to take care of it?"you said,pouting.

Joshua giggled and pats your head."You're so cute,"he commented.You blushed at his statement,before quickened up your pace to match Joshua's because he got that fine long legs.

"Let's not go home first,"he said,as both of you reached the pedestrian cross."Why?"you asked,frowning."I have a place to go,"Joshua said.

It was not really long until both of you reached a really cute patbingsu (shaved ice) shop.There was a crowd lining up in front of the shop and you thought you should join the line but instead Joshua went to the cashier and whispered something to the worker.The worker immediately bowed at both of you in 90 degrees as you were both brought to an air conditionered room.

You ordered yourself a mango patbingsu and Joshua ordered a Chocolate flavoured one.The waitress excused herself as you were left alone in the room with Joshua.

"Why aren't we lining up like the others?"you questioned, obviously confused."Oh,my dad owns this place and he said I could use the VVIP room in anytime,"Joshua stated.You nodded."Does your house does Patbingsu business?"you asked,out of curiosity. Joshua laughed before he replied."My house does almost everything.My dad owns franchise food outlets and a few large shopping malls,"he stated.You stared at him in awe.

"Wow I never knew that,"you quietly commented."It's okay,now you knew it,doesn't you?"Joshua said as the waitress brought two patbingsu into the room.

That patbingsu was no joke.Now you knew why everyone was lining up outside the shop.It was refreshing, especially in this hot summer weather.The mango was really fresh,and it was not really sweet;Just in the right amount.Both of you devour into the patbingsu.

"Wanna try some?"Joshua asked as he scooped some of the chocolate patbingsu onto the spoon.You nodded and opened your mouth."Say Ah~"Joshua said,smiling brightly.He feeds you the patbingsu and your cheeks flushed a shade of scarlet red.

You were never a fan of chocolate, but in this case it was different.The chocolate was,surprisingly delicious. It wad neither too sweet or bitter and it has a strong cocoa taste.The scent of chocolate remained in your cavity even if you had finished that mouthful of patbingsu.

"It's really delicious,"you said,as you ate the last scoop of the mango patbingsu.Joshua smiled."Glad you like it,"he said.

Both of you left the shop and headed towards your house.You and Joshua were talking about random stuffs from time to time.You were starting to be comfortable around him.

Honestly when Joshua fed you patbingsu you could feel butterflies in your stomach.He was such a caring gentleman. You'd say that you were really sorry for misjudged him before you even knew him.

"Hey Josh,"you called."Yeah?"he replied,with a big grin."Honestly I was really sorry for misjudging you before I knew you,"you confessed.He frozed,and his grin disappeared completely."I thought you were a cold hearted person to me but now I guess I was wrong,"you stated.Joshua finally smiled and he stood in front of you.

"Do you know why was I chic?"he asked.You shook your head,staring at him innocently."I didn't know how to express my feelings for you because you were literally the most perfect girl I've seen in my life.Your present intimidated me and I alwayd lost my chills whenever you appeared.I should thank the foreign language project for making us close,"Joshua confessed.

You blushed hard at his words.You knew he liked you but you never knew he had really liked you that much.

"Seeing you and SeungCheol together really ripped my heart apart.Countless nights I've experienced insomnia,I've got jealous because I'm not the one beside you to protect you.It hurts me really much."Joshua said,as you could see tears welling in his eyes.

Just as he finished his sentence,he planted a kiss on your forehead.You never felt this way even SeungCheol kissed you on your lips.It felt...different.As if you were really protected and safe in his embrace.

"Joshua,"you called.Joshua broke the forehead kiss and he stared at you."I-I would like to say that I feel the same as you do,"You stated.

Joshua grinned as he held your hands."_______,would you be my girlfriend?"he asked.Before you could nod,you heard a familiar sound rang behind you.

"________-ah,"He said smiling,flashing his dimples.

Not again,Choi SeungCheol.