Chapter 13

The sun shone in your eyes.You frowned and look at the alarm clock next to you.11:20 a.m.You sat up hugging your knees,feeling your eyes are a little swollen.

Why did I cry yesterday?I knew Jisoo had a crush on me but why can't I handle this?I could've just shut him off but I can't...

You sighed.Were you always like this?You remembered there was one guy who stepped up to you and confessed to you back in middle school but you rejected him right in his face.You was so straightforward back then but now things are a whole lot different in high school.Do I feel anything for Jisoo?

"Hey Honey,"your mom knocked the door before pushing it open.She saw you with swollen eyes and she was shocked."What happened?!Did SeungCheol made you cry?This guy I swear to god..."Your mom started to get a little angry.

"No,mum.Don't freak out for no reason."you reassured her."It's just I'm having horrible cramps and I can't sleep the whole night that's why I woke up so late today,"you lied.Your mom didn't question further as she believed in your excuse.Her lips parted to form an 'O' ."Do you need the pills then?"she asked.You shook your head."Alright then,come down for your brunch when you're feeling better."she said,leaving your room.

You reached for your phone and texted SeungCheol.You were so confused with your feelings right now and you decided to run away from all these problems for a shortwhile.

Hey Cheol babe ♡,
Wanna go out on a date together?I'm quite down lately and that's why I figured out it'll be nice if we go out to do something today~

You sent him the message and proceed to wash up.You came out of the bathroom and checked your phone.No reply.Weird.Normally ot takes him less than a minute to reply but today is an exception.You ignored it and went down for brunch as you were hungry after a whole night of crying.

After you had your breakfast,you checked your phone once again but there's no notifications. Nothing.You shrugged off the thought and convinced yourself as SeungCheol was still sleeping.You proceed to do some school works and projects as they were about to due.

It was already 5 hours since you sent the message.Forget about going out for a date,which is unlikely to be happen,at least for today.You started to worry about SeungCheol.You dialed his number but it was forwarded into the mailbox.

Your heartbeat increases rapidly.What could've happened to him?For an instance you realised you didn't have his home phone number.You silently swore at yourself and trying to calm yourself but you failed.You were getting panicked as the time passes second by second.

Suddenly,an idea popped up on your mind.You grabbed your phone and dialed Jihoon's number."Hey Jihoon?Is SeungCheol with you?"You asked,trying hard to surpress your anxious."Nope...we are not going to hangout today as Jisoo's garden is under maintenance."Jihoon states."Oh...do you have his house telephone number?"you asked Jihoon."Yeah.I'll message you,"he said."Alright bye,"you said as you hung up.Shortly after the call ended,you received a message with a contact sent by Jihoon.You tapped the number and waited anxiously for him to answer.

However,the call was connected but no one answered.You started to feel something wrong and you think that its time to do something.You kept your panic aside as you grabbed your phone and wallet before you ran out of your house.

"Hey,where are you going?"your mom asked."Buy pads!!I'm running out of them!!"you yelled back at her before running towards the direction of SeungCheol's house.

It was unusually dark,as the curtains were not drewn and the door was perfectly secured.You moved your gaze upwards to his bedroom and the curtains are still remained undrewn.You noticed there was a silhouette of a girl.There was a moment where you thought you went to the wrong house.You doubled check the address but it was right.Maybe I was just imagining things.

You walked onto the doorstep and knocked the door for a several times.No respond.You started to panicked again,and so you knocked the door continuously at the same time screaming "SeungCheol" repeatedly.There was a few people who passed by the sidewalk silently laughing at you behaving like a dork but you'd care less,for the sake of your boyfriend's safety.

The wooden door creaked opened and you expected to see a SeungCheol in his white sleeveless top and basketball pants.But no.It was another girl dressed in tank top and boxers."SeungCh-"you froze at the sight.No way...

"May I know who are you?"you asked the girl in the tank top."Isn't this obvious?I'm SeungCheol's girlfriend. And I'm here to cater his 'needs'."she said.You felt dumbfounded as the words hit you.SeungCheol was cheating on me!

"Hey babe what takes you so long to-"SeungCheol's eyes widened as he saw you at the doorstep.You scoffed at the sight where SeungCheol only had his pants on and no top."Choi SeungCheol,I'm so done with you,"you said,before turning your back and leave.

"No,no I can explain!!"he said,running towards you and grabbed your wrist.You jerked his hands away and gave him a tight slap.Tears started to well in your eyes."I don't want to hear it.We are done."you left the sentence and ran away as fast as you can,leaving SeungCheol there with his 'girlfriend'.