Chapter 22

Joshua finally regained consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes,only to find himself in the hospital.

He found JiHoon and you at the side of his bed.He sits himself up as you and Woozi are frowning out of concern.

"Are you okay?Feeling any better?"you asked,placing your hand on his forehead.

Joshua nods softly and smiled weakly."Uhm,_____-ah,can I talk to Joshua for a while?"JiHoon requested.You nodded and leaves the room immediately.

JiHoon looked at the elder."Hyung,What happened?Is it because of her?"JiHoon asked.Joshua nodded,replying "I had a fight with SeungCheol yesterday,but I didn't fight back.I thought I could try to fix our relationship back,"he paused,and stared at the floor before he let out a bitter laugh."I guess I was wrong,"he stated.

JiHoon sighed.He didn't know how he could help the two elders to reconcile.If the elders continues to fight,all of them clearly knows that their teamwork will break in no time.

It was when JiHoon decides to do something for the sake of Seventeen.Letting _______ on aside,they have to built their teamwork strong.They can't just let SeungCheol change just because he is going through a breakup.Moreover,SeungCheol is the leader of the group and if he doesn't do well,the others won't.

"Hey,______,can you take care of Joshua today?I have something important to do,"JiHoon said,closing the door behind.

"Yeah,sure.Oh yeah by the way,the doctor passed by just now and he told me Joshua can leave by tomorrow afternoon. The doctor also told me that he only had minor injuries and he was suffering from exhaustion. Other than that,he is fine."you said,patting JiHoon's shoulder.

JiHoon smiled and hugged you."Thank you for everything,"he whispered,before breaking away from the hug and leave.

-

"Hey,meet up at my place,6pm today.Urgent meeting and no one should be absent.Please remind them"JiHoon said,over the phone to JeongHan.JeongHan agreed and he hung up.

JiHoon sped through the highway with his Black Lamborghini. He has to save the team before Joshua recovers.He glanced at the digital clock in his car,showing 5:30pm.He tapped the starring wheel nervously as his car came to a stop at the busy uptown.

"Great,The traffic isn't helping."JiHoon cursed.It was the busiest time of the day as everyone had just ended their day and was heading back home.JiHoon clearly knew that if he's stuck in the uptown jam he's gotta wait for at least an hour to escape this jam.He sighed frustratedly as he took a turn into a smaller alley.

That way was further home,but he had no choice.By the time he reached his house,it was already 6.15pm.He hurried into the house as the boys are already waiting for him.

"Seungcheol!"was the first word he yelled.He stepped into the living room and SeungCheol was there,suprisingly, with a leather jacket on.

"This isn't the SeungCheol I knew,"JiHoon stated,staring at the elder."Me neither,"Agreed the others.SeungCheol seemed so drifted away.He is hurt.

"SeungCheol,can we talk for a moment?"JiHoon stated.SeungCheol stared at the younger for a moment and he finally agreed.

-

"Why did you punched Joshua,"JiHoon asked,tapping the railing of the balcony anxiously.

SeungCheol gazed into the night air."I don't know.I'm jealous. I asked for a fight over her with Josh and he agreed.But he didn't fight back when I did,"

"Do you really have to bring it up to that extent?"JiHoon questioned.SeungCheol kept quiet.JiHoon continued."You are the leader of Seventeen,I always thought you had the leadership and a cool personality.What happened?"he asked.

SeungCheol couldn't help but to shed tears.He had never felt so helpless in life.Never.He had everything he wanted when he was determined to but in this case it was completely different. He ruined everything himself.Everything.

Knowing that he probably wouldn't fix things back,he sighed."Alright,JiHoon.I knew what your concerns are,"SeungCheol said,wiping away his tears while patting the younger's shoulder."I'll get over this in a few days while making sure that the team work doesn't collapse,"SeungCheol reassured.

JiHoon looked at the elder who was suffering. He opened his arms for a comforting heart.Clearly he knew that SeungCheol needed this more than anyone else,because being the leader isn't as easy as you think.He has the responsibility as a big hyung to take care of the youngers and at the same time managing the team work.It wasn't an easy task.

"Thanks JiHoon,"SeungCheol said.JiHoon patted the elder's back so that he could feel better.Just at the moment when JiHoon wanted to head back into the house,SeungCheol stopped him.

"Hey Jihoon,wait!"he called him.JiHoon turned to face him,lifting one of his brows,signalling him to continue.

"Please tell Joshua that I'm sorry and I beg for his forgiveness,"SeungCheol whispered,loud enough for JiHoon to hear.

JiHoon gave him a reassuring smile and nodded his head repeatedly before he slides the sliding door open to return to the chaotic children.

"Alright people,let's have deep talks today,"