Chapter 12

The school bell rung and the students scattered around at the corridors.You threw a few useless notebooks into your locker before slamming it shut,making your way to the school entrance as you don't want them to wait.

"HEY BABE!!WAIT!!"A familiar sound rung behind you.You turned around to reveal a sweaty SeungCheol."H-Hey I th-thought I'm supposed to walk you h-home.Why are y-you so early today?"SeungCheol said,between pants.You sighed.

"SeungCheol,look.I really appreciate that but I have a date today,"You stated."What kind of date is it?"SeungCheol questioned, lifting his right brow up."Uhm...just hanging out with Jihoon."you said.You could feel Seungcheol sulking in the inside and his blood boiling caused by jealosy.

You held his hand and patted it a few times,smiling and reassuring him."Don't be jealous,SeungCheol.You know we are just friends.Ever since we started to date,we rarely spend time with our friends.You know friends are important too right?"SeungCheol seems to be calmed down a little,so he nodded in response."Well if you had ever worried that I would fall for Woozi then I'd say you have to worry less about that.We are just friends."You said,once again reassuring him.This time,as he heard these words from you,he finally flashed a 'legendary' dimple smile of his.He whispered 'I LOVE YOU' before you made your way to the school entrance to meet Jihoon and Jisoo.

"There you are!"said Jihoon with his pink patbingsu hair,smiling brightly with his dimple making a subtle appearance.I swear to god whoever says this isn't cute I'm gonna stab them in their stomach until they die.

You greeted jihoon and you turned to Jisoo.Somehow you felt a little awkward after knowing the fact that Jisoo was crushing on you."Uhm,hi?Jisoo?"you said.He smiled back,as if he had a great day today.You frowned at his sudden change of attitude.In the morning he was being rude but now he's polite.

"Let's go~"Jihoon whined.You walk side by side with Jihoon and Jisoo."So how was your relationship with SeungCheol?Are you guys fine?"Jihoon asked,while pulling on the strap of his backpack.Probably its too long for him again.

You smiled at yourself,but you notice a slight disappointment in Jisoo's eyes."Uhm...He was okay,"you stated,not wanting to break Jisoo's heart.It's not good to break other's heart.Jihoon smiled,saying "Glad to hear that."Jisoo interrupts just in the right time."So what are you guys going to do at my house?"Jisoo asked.

Jihoon paused,then shook his head.Jisoo then shifted his gaze to you.You joke to him about it to avoid awkwardness."Hey,Jisoo,I've never been at your place how would I know?"You then giggled.Jihoon giggled too,making Joshua smiled softly.This was the first time you had seen him actually smiling.You felt good making him smile.

As the three of you reached Jisoo's house,you gaped.You should never call his house a 'house'.It was probably a bungalow or something similar to that.Luxurious.

Jisoo unlocked the door knob before welcoming you and Jihoon in."Sit down,I'll brew some green tea."he commands.You took a sit on his leather couch and so did Jihoon."Well,Jihoon.Where are your parents?"You asked him.

"My parents?Oh they're out of town for a week and I forgot my keys so I had to stay here for a week."Jihoon stated,before shouting towards the direction of elder who was brewing tea in the kitchen "YOU DON'T MIND IF I STAY HERE,DO YOU?"

Jisoo came out of the kitchen with a pot of tea and a few teacups."How cute are these,"you said,playing with the teacups,giggling.Jisoo smiled a little before going back to the kitchen and place the tray.

"Jisoo's really good at playing guitar,"Jihoon commented."Wow,O have no idea.He should play the guitar for us,"You suggested.

"YAH HONG JISOO,BRING YOUR GUITAR HERE,"Jihoon yelled,making Jisoo to bring his guitar over to the living room.You looked at Jisoo in his eyes and so did he."Can you play the guitar for us?"you requested.He nodded,before he landed his hand on the guitar and strums.A melody was heard.

Hello
Did you eat
Your wereabouts worries me
Tell me baby where you at
Hello
Call me baby I be there
Wherever you are I be there
Hello
Pick up the phone girl
Cuz I gotta be there

Maybe you're going to be late because of traffic (I feel urgent)
Maybe you forgot batteries again (me again)
I feel like it's going to rain so I think about it a bit (You a little bit)
To see you earlier I go pick you up

You'd be surprised when you see me (you'll like it)
So that we won't miss each other (I should run)
I see you from far away
But I call you and just say

Hello
Did you eat
Your wereabouts worries me
Hello
Why can't you see anything
Hello hello

I came to pick you up, thought it was going to rain
That you would walk in the rain alone
I'm in front of your house it looks like you're with someone
I couldn't say it because I thought I'd lose you

I know these actions aren't very brave
Even if you say I'm cowardly, I can't go anymore
Do you know these feelings
Way to you feels like hell
Should we be feeling the same
This doesn't make sense
I was the one to make you feel better
Please tell me it's nothing
Why not me just tell, say anything

What are you doing there
Can't you feel me looking at you?
Looking at you blankly
Say things you want to say tomorrow
Say you are sorry tomorrow
Where are you looking at? You should be here

Hello
Did you eat
Your wereabouts worries me
Hello
Why can't you see anything
Hello hello

I wanted to see you since it's raining (it's raining) walking down the street
I walked with you (feel like I'm going to die)
I'm in front of your house, I miss you
But maybe not you (I miss you)
I'm going crazy, it has to be you

Baby I cant let you go (did you eat?)
I only think about you girl
What would I be without you girl (what are you doing?)
Dont tell me lies, dont say goodbye
I just wanna let you know (why can't you say anything?)
I only think about you girl
What would I be without you girl

Hello

Tears streamed down your face."I'm sorry,I guess I have to go now,"you said as you wiped your tears before leaving Jisoo's place.