Chapter 4

Vernon was right.
Lee Chan must be hitting on her.

"Regrets?"a familiar voice rung behind him.

Joshua,already knew who he was,turned to face him.Vernon was shocked to see a depressed him.He,before crushing on her,was never like this.He seemed to be so stressed out after he had a huge massive crush on her.

Vernon,he knew what to do to make the guy more initiative."Jealous,are you?"Vernon teased.He expected Joshua to be furious and threaten him to shut up or else he will burn his house down but he didn't.He sighed."Vernon,I'm not in the mood to mess with you.."Joshua stated,packing up."Well don't worry,nothing will happen."Vernon comforts."No Vernon,you don't understand.We have another competitor here."Joshua said,as he let out a huge sigh.

Vernon frowned."What do you mean?"he asked.Joshua stopped everything he was doing,and he sighed again."Seungcheol."he blurted.He really hates himself on getting jealous over his hyungs but he couldn't help.Vernon's eyes widened."Seriously?"he asked."If you want a certain answer,ask Junghan instead.I guess he'll know."Joshua said,carrying on his backpack."I'm leaving for lunch.Wanna come?"he asked."Sure,and talk more about THAT."he said,following him from behind.

=======================
You and Lee Chan were taking a leisure stroll at the street full of restaurant near your school.
"What do you wanna eat?"asked Lee Chan sweetly.

Weird.You're supposed to feel butterflies but no you didn't. It felt...normal.As if you were hanging out with your related elder brother.

"I'm fine with anything,as long as its food."you replied,smiling."KimChi fried rice?"he asked,looking at a big signboard which its KimChi fried rice looked nice enough for people to salivate."Sure."you replied.

Both of you entered the restaurant and greet the owners.After that,both of you sat down and order yourselves each a plate of KimChi fried rice.

While waiting for your orders to come,you and Lee Chan chit chatted."Oh yeah,what were you doing with Joshua in the student's lounge earlier?"he asked."Well,foreign language project."you replied,sipping on a cup of water."How about you?"you asked him back."I'm signing up for the clubs and societies."he said,smiling as he is proud of himself.In a good way."Really?Then which club are you choosing?"you asked him."Uhmm...Dance club,of course.I liked dancing."he states and his lips couldn't help but to curve up at the corners.

Cute.

"How about you?What club are you planning to sign up for?"he asked."Well...I liked dancing too.My mom had let me started dancing at the age of 4 as i started off with ballet...and then i started hip hop about 3 years ago.So..i guess dance club will do."You said,laughing at yourself because you just did a 'shameless promotion'of yourself.Lee Chan laughed a little."That's nice,we can go together!"Lee Chan said,cheerfully.
The KimChi fried rice came just in time and you had to admit that you were comfortable with him.But at the same time you feel sorry towards him because you don't feel anything more than friends towards him.

You and Lee Chan finished your lunch and you paid the bill separately.He wanted to pay for you but you insisted to because 'We don't have the ability to earn money yet,'."At least let me buy you a cup of cappuccino,"Lee Chan said as both of you left the restaurant. Not wanting to be rude,you let him.
Both of you walked into the café.You took a deep breathe,letting the scent of the coffee take over your stressed mind.You always liked the scent if coffee because it always calms your inner when you felt stressed out.
Lee Chan headed towards the counter to buy you a cappuccino, so you wandered to look around the coffee shop.You froze when you saw a couple from your school were kissing in the corner of the coffee shop.
The boy tilted his head and bit on the girl's lips,and she opened her mouth to grant him excess.They broke away from the kiss as they smiled brightly at each other.Being the curious kid you always was,you hid behind the wall and peek at the couple.You froze.This time it was for real.

You could hear your heart shattered into pieces.

"You shouldn't be jealous,he isn't even yours"Your inner voice spoke
"But he asked you out for a date."
"Is he a player or something?"
"No don't be jealous.____,you shouldn't."

As you were immersed in your own thoughts,Lee Chan approached you."Hey...Your cappucino..."he said.You smiled weakly and replied "Thanks,Chan."as you headed out of the cafè.

As you and Lee Chan were walking side by side,your hands brush past his."Hey,____,are you okay?Your hand seems to be a little....cold."He said,as he grabbed your chilled hand as he put it into his pocket.You smiled weakly."I'm fine..don't worry."you stated.Lee Chan didn't force you anymore.He knew you'd open up to him when you want.

"Hey Lee Chan,I think I'm not going to class today..."you stated."Wanna go somewhere?"Lee Chan suggested."No,no.It's fine.You go back to your class.I'm not going.I'm going home."you said,weakly."You're not okay.Let's go somewhere else.You're skipping class,and so do I."Lee Chan states as he pulls your hand and advances to the opposite direction of the way to school.

"Lee Chan,where on earth are we going?"you asked him.You're mentally tired so you let him be."Somewhere you'll love."he said as he drags you all the way,passing through markets,train stations...until you reached a secluded park.It was secluded,but it was bright.It was surrounded by flower bushes about half of your height.Lee Chan leaded you in and there was a fountain in the middle.4 benches on each direction were installed around the fountain.You and Lee Chan sat at one of the benches.

"____,what happened?Mind telling me?"Lee Chan asked.You couldn't contain it anymore so you started sobbing and told him the whole scene you saw in the cafè.He offered you a hug as you continue sobbing in his embrace.
"Choi SeungCheol!!and my best friend...Kim Yeri...."you began crying again as Lee Chan patted your back.
"I'm sorry if you think I overreacted..."you said between sobs."No,no...that's perfectly fine with me..."Lee Chan said."I shouldn't be like this...He isnt even my boyfriend..."you said,pulling yourself away from hus embrace.
Lee Chan sighed."Only if you could be with me."you stared at him.He continued,"Only if you could be with me,I'll make you the luckiest girl in the world.Only if you could be with me,I will not make you jealous.Only if you could be with me..."he said,staring into the distance.

"Chan-ah,I..."you said.

"Its okay if I was too rush.I dont wish to pressure you."he said,smiling bitterly as he looks at the ground.

"...Give me some time..."and that was all you said.Lee Chan nodded with understanding as he stood up."Should I walk you home?"he asked.You nodded as he walks with you side by side.