Witch's Cookbook

Chapter XII: Witch's Cookbook

"So you slept with Derek?" Liliya said as I picked up the phone.

"I was attacked in a freaking video store, with Jackass of all people, by a damned murderous alpha werewolf and the first thing you ask me is if I slept with Derek?" I groan out, letting my disbelieve be known through the sound of my voice.

"You didn't deny it, so I guess Lydia owes me five bucks." The bubbly witch replied happily.

"Seriously, your betting on my sex life?" I scoffed, the little witch needed to learn some manners. "How did you know anyway? And what did you tell Lydia?"

"Lydia called me yesterday and told me you finally had sex, and that you were in a much better mood." She replied, and I could hear her grin through the speaker. "Plus, there only one major hottie in Beacon Hills and it's Derek Hale."

"True." I consented. "And what did you tell Lydia?"

"Nothing really, she thought I didn't know who you slept with and I knew I did... so I got some cash out of your sex life. Thanks." She informed me, letting a laugh escape her at the end. "Anyway, I heard of what happened with the alpha, Stiles texted me, and I found a way of keeping you protected."

"Please tell me you found an immortality spell or something!" I begged through the phone, ignoring that little 'Stiles' bit. I was having too much almost-encounters with death, being human was getting tiresome.

"Unfortunately no, but ... this is good news anyway." She replied with a sigh, before saying goodbye. "I'll be back soon."

I went to school that day, it's not like I had anything better to do at home

I went to school that day, it's not like I had anything better to do at home ... specially after Liliya said she had found out something. My mind couldn't stop thinking about what it could be, and I was going slowly crazy.

Chemistry class was entertaining though. Stiles ,not only tried to question me about the events with the alpha, but also questioned poor Danny. However, the most entertaining part was when Stiles asked Danny, who is gay, if he found him attractive before falling on his ass. I giggled slightly as I remember it, and sent a video of it to Liliya. I was planning on using it as blackmail, if Stiles ever got too annoying.

She walked out of school, towards my car and planning on going home and watching Buffy the rest of the evening.

Meanwhile Stiles was with a very high Lydia and Derek was being hunted down by Kate Argent.