Dressed to Kill

A/N: Yes, it is another chapter. You're not imagining.

Chapter XX: Dressed to Kill

"What do you want?" I growl out as I open my front door to find Peter Hale.

"I need you to do a little locator spell for me witch." The Alpha demanded, red eyed glowering at me.

"Why would I do that when I can pop you brain vessels like eggs?" I inquired, smirking like Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Peter was full of himself if he thought I was doing anything for him.

"Ok fine." He said, smiling at me. "I'll make sure to tell Derek about that little soul bond of yours, I'm sure he'll find it interesting."

My eyes widened in shock, as my jaw fell. "Wait." I called out, seriously a locator spell was easy. Easier than dealing with Derek, especially explaining that I had created a bond between us and that we we're now mates.

"No deal." Peter spit back as he left, It appeared I had really pissed him off.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself as I closed the front door.

"Why am I here again?" I voiced as I looked around the gym decorated with balloons and other festive things

"Why am I here again?" I voiced as I looked around the gym decorated with balloons and other festive things. "Seriously, I'm dateless. This is pathetic, I would have preferred to be at home in my bed watching Netflix."

"Don't be like that Katherine, you look gorgeous." Lydia said, taking a glance at my dress. I had on a long black gala dress, that had an open back. My hair was straightened into perfection, bouncing in my shoulders. I had little make up, mostly eyeliner and red lipstick. I looked good for sure and I was damn proud of it.

"I would look more gorgeous with arm candy by my side." I pointed out, and a flash of a dark, tall and broody with beautiful green eyed in my head.

"True." She said, and glanced at her date - Stiles. I had no idea how that had happened and I didn't feel like figuring it out. The moment Stiles started talking to Lydia about dancing I excused myself and went to get me some punch. I was dreading my next meeting with Derek and I needed to relax a bit. What a better way to do that than get drunk on spiked punch?

Liliya was already mingling with the rest of the students drunk as a skunk, I was joining her for sure.