Epilogue

Dear diary,

It's been four days since we have left Beacon Hills and we still haven't reached our destination. Well, it's not like I know where we're going, but whatever. 

You know I didn't think things would go this way when I first moved in the Kat. In the beginning Katherine was still getting used to being human again. Actually, in the first few months she was mostly in denial. She didn't consider herself human, and humans we're beneath her. 

After that phase was over, she went into depression. I found her more times drunk and cursing her doppelganger than I can count. When she wasn't drunk she was rolling her eyes at everything and everyone. Thank God she got over that, but then the worse came. 

Then the need to feel like Katherine Pierce, the vampire, popped out of nowhere and she decided to spent a few days causing mayhem and chaos. I'm pretty sure that was her way of being in control of her life again, because she had no control over having the cure down her throat. 

Happily the knowledge of being a traveler, and now a witch, changed something in her. I guess it brought out a inner Katherine that she didn't even know existed. She was always meant to be a witch, or even a traveler, it was her birthright. A birthright she never experienced before. I'm pretty sure it blended Katherine and Katerina into one, the need to feel powerful yet human.

When she finally bounced back into herself, something happened again. Scott told me about her torturing some hunters to death. I don't know if it's the expression affecting her subconsciously. It could be just Katherine being Katherine, she was a vampire for five hundred years of course she still has a bit of blood lust. Not to mention they had harmed Derek, the bond could have been pushing her for retribution.

Right now, I can feel her anger from the other side of the room. She's been twitchy since we left Beacon Hills, and I suppose that's normal. I've tried to tell her but she just ignores me most of the time. The soul bond isn't something you run from. The more you run the worse it is for you. 

I'm betting she's starting to feel it too. The call. I'm sure all of her instincts are kicking in and telling her to return to her mate. But she's too damn stubborn, and she's fighting it with every cell in her body. I'm betting Derek is doing the same.

 It won't take long. Soon enough the call will start to get painful and we'll return. Katherine as pretty much gone through the five stages of grief already. First denial, then depression. While her way of bargaining wasn't praying to God I'm pretty sure causing mayhem for her was regaining control, and now finally anger. 

I guess I'm praying for her to finally reach acceptance, to finally reach who she is. She should stop grieving Katherine the Vampire and Katerina the Human. She Kat now, the witch and the mate. 

Let's just hope her self discovery time doesn't take long, cus a pissed of Katherine is a dangerous. Well, dangerous for her foes. Silas should be dealt with in no time.

After that I'm taking a vocation, seriously, I'm nineteen in body and I have white hairs already with all this stress. Beacon Hills really is a freaking hellmouth, least just hope it doesn't get any worse until we return.

Bye bitches, 

Lils