Pulling a 'Stefan'

Chapter II: Pulling a 'Stefan'

After leaving Mystic Falls I headed west, with no destination in mind- that was a few days ago. After driving day and night, with almost no stops, I ended up in California. I thought that after 500 years of being white as a ghost I needed to get a tan- however I couldn't just hide in a big city. Big towns, although somewhat easy to hide because of the number of people, also meant a lot of vamps searching for easy snacks and I wanted to be as far as possible from the supernatural at the moment.

And so, I ended up here. Beacon Hills. When I came across this town my first thought was 'What a fucking stupid name for a little hidden town!'. This town wasn't that well known, at it was quite small and as such it was the perfect place for a ex-vamp as me to hide from crazy vengeful hybrids and the like.

Using the money I had stolen from Amelia I bought myself a small comfy house, which was the opposite of the houses I normally used. I was a mansion girl, or at the very least a big house girl but comfy small house didn't scream 'The Katherine Pierce lives here!' and that was what I was looking for.

Since I hadn't spent that much on the house I decided to burn all of the clothes I had taken from Amelia, since the skank had no fashion taste, and went to the nearest shopping mall to go on a shopping spree.

While looking for something decent on a shop called 'Macys' I noticed a couple fighting. 'Ugh Humans!' I thought, forgetting the fact that I was now one of the pathetic creatures called humans.

"Lydia get you ass in the car, I am not staying in this damned store another hour!" The boy said. He had green eyes, dark spiky hair, the body of an athlete and looked like he was seriously pissed of.

"Jackson, I need to buy some summer clothes!" The girl, apparently called Lydia replied, as she continued to search the store, not bothering to even look at the green eyed guy whose name was apparently Jackson. "I'm planing on going to the beach this summer, and I need a bikini for that, or do you want me to go naked?"

"No freaking way!" Jackson growled, as she grabbed her wrist forcefully and tried to drag her from the store by force.

Annoyed with the noise I started walking in their direction, making them both look at me as I reached them. "Could you let go of her wrist? Man-handling can get you into prison you know and doing it in a public place full of women can get you into a hospital from getting beaten with classy handbags and stiletto shoes." I drawled as I sent the boy, Jackson, or better yet- Jackass, a glare.

"Whatever!" Jackass growled before quickly leaving the store after glaring daggers at me.

The strawberry blonde girl stared at his back with a shocked look before turning and glaring at me. "What did you do that for? Our fight was none of your business!" She said loudly, as she kept looking at me with disdain.

I sighed, "Brats these days, ugh!".

"I did that because you were being man-handled by your tool of a boyfriend who was stopping you from going on a shopping spree." I replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the word. Because seriously, it was. "I've killed men for less. A man can't stop a woman from shopping, he should just stay still and bring out the money when it's time."

The green eye girl stared at me for a minute before grinning at me like a crazy woman. "I thought you had meddled because you were one of those self-righteous bitches. After all you are just a shopaholic with a killer fashion sense." She said, as she took my outfit in. I hadn't burned all of Amelia's clothes since I needed something to wear while shopping, so out of all the ugly outfits I had actually found a decent purple dress and a black leather jacket; for shoes I kept the boots I had on when Elena shoved that cure down my throat.