Feeling the Same

A/N: Here another chapter, take it as a late Christmas gift. I'll give you your new years gift soon dear readers. Also, I just started a new fic 'Haunting you' it's a Harry Potter one and I'm really excited about it so, if there's HP fans around here please take a peek. I like criticism. Enjoy. 

Chapter XVII: Feeling the Same

"So this is the plan?" Liliya inquired in a sigh, as she rolled her eyes at me. 

"What plan?" I asked in return, with an angelic expression in my face, as I grabbed the books for my next class and closed my locker.

"Pretending nothing happened!" Liliya snarled, loosing her patience. 

"What happened?" I replied, with confusion on my face. Inside I was smirking, Liliya loosing her patience was always a fun show.

"Ugh!" The witch growled, as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at me. "Fine, if you want to pretend you didn't create a soul bond between you and Derek that's fine. But don't expect him to ignore it too. He'll start too feel your emotions soon Katerina, and he'll want to know why!"

I continued to look at her emotionless, until she huffed and left. 

After she was gone from my sight I let out a sigh. Yes, I knew ignoring the issue wasn't going to make it go away. Yes, I knew I had to tell him about it. Yes, I also knew the possibility of breaking the bond was pretty much impossible.  

But, I was in denial. And I knew about it.

But I still am not changing my mind. 

I groaned as my phone started ringing out 'I'm sexy and I know it'

"Yes..." I growled out as I picked up the call and brought the phone near my ear. 

"Come to Stiles house." A very rough and sexy voice said, and If the ringtone Liliya had chosen wasn't a hint the voice certainly was, and I quickly opened my eyes.  

"Why?" I asked, somewhat suspiciously. I hadn't seen Scott and Stiles in a while, but I knew Liliya knew what was happening. From her rants I knew Scott and Allison had broken up and that Jackass knew about werewolves now. 

"Just come here." He grunted out before ending the call, and I let out a sigh. Seriously, I just wanted to hide in my bed while forgetting about my damned life. I was still human, but just a little bit more powered up with magic. My doppelganger was still a little princess being protected by my boys. Elijah was ignoring my existence by trying to save something that didn't even exist- Klaus's heart. Liliya was pissed at me for using expression and for my immature response to the soul bond. Derek, well, I'm not even sure what to think about him and the whole bond situation. Not to mention, Silas- who's the biggest and baddest son of a bitch out there- who's looking for me.