Slaughter Your Enemies

Chapter XXI: Slaughter your Enemies

The House was crawling with hunters, Stiles had been right. But it's not like that was going to stop me, this wasn't my first infiltration mission. 

I entered through the side of the house that had less hunters patrolling the area, the back side. There were two of them, armed to the teeth. Unfortunately for them they didn't know they had pissed a five hundred years old ex vampire packing a magic punch.

I put my hands out, focusing on their necks and twisted my wrists at the same time. Clear as day a cracking sound was heard and the hunters were dead, on the floor, with their necks snapped. 

I passed through them, smirking slightly at my well done job, before entering the house through the back door. 

Now, If I was a hunter where would I torture a werewolf ? 

Well, they were just humans and didn't have centuries of experience on their backs so of course they would go for the most obvious of places. Underground, so the basement it was.

I quickly found the stairs that connected to the basement and silently went down the stairs. Soon enough I hear a male voice said. "Ready to have some more fun ?" 

I almost let out a growl, how dare they even touch him. He's mine. 

"To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help. But I need to warn ya. I used to play in college." The bastard continued, cracking his knuckles.

"I brought a little help too." Derek replied, and I saw Scott appear out of nowhere. 

But before the teen wolf could kick some ass I put my hands up and chanted. "Phesmatos superous em animi... Phesmatos superous em animi..."

Soon enough the humans were all on their knees bleeding from their noses but I continued chanting the most powerful pain spell I had. I wanted them to die very painful deaths. They shouldn't have touched Derek, now they were going to pay with their lives. I would make them an example of why you shouldn't piss of Katherine Pierce. "Phesmatos superous em animi..."

"Katherine stop." Scott said grabbing my arm but I continued until the hunters let out their last breath. Never mind that I was bleeding from my nose, from using such a powerful spell in multiple targets at the same time.

"Let's get out of here." I finally said, as I cleaned the blood from my nose with my hand. I twisted my wrist and Derek was unbound, and quickly, without even looking at his face I got out of there. 

I didn't need to see his expression looking at a woman who had just tortured people to death in front of him.

"We're are we going ?" Scott inquired as we walked out of the house, the full moon basking us with it's silver light

"To kill Peter, duuh." I replied, rolling my eyes at the question. Peter was going to die, tonight. Before he did any more damage. "Or do you want your girlfriend to die Scott?"