Teenage Witch

A/N: Hiya guys, sorry it took me so long to update but here it is. Also Liliya is portrayed by Ksenia Solo, who I love as Kenzi on Lost girl.

Chapter V: Teenage Witch

I took my shoes off and threw them into my bedroom before going into the kitchen to get something to eat. Going human apparently meant I had the need to eat food non-stop, although I should probably start doing some exercise.

I pulled out some cereals and milk, and sat on the kitchen table having my late night snack. As I ate I started thinking about future plans. I had promised Laura that I would call a witch to help, but which one should I call?

The little Bennett was a big no-no. There's no way in hell I'd give my localization to any of the scooby gang- I would probably get Klaus on my footstep the next day ready to use me as a blood-slave. I thought of the other Bennett witch I knew, Lucy Bennett, but the last time we saw each other I got stuck into that damn tomb.

I knew a few powerful witches in New Orleans but I knew that Marcel forced them into submission, and that they couldn't do magic without permission. That didn't leave me with a lot of choices. To bad Emily was dead and buried, that one was so useful.

I continued to search my head for a witch who wouldn't ask a lot of question and then I felt the lamp switch on inside my head.

"Of course." I mumbled. "Liliya."

I walked into a small pub near the road to get a drink before driving all the way to Mystic Falls

I walked into a small pub near the road to get a drink before driving all the way to Mystic Falls. I had just been with wolf-lover boy Mason and I had a pretty good idea where the moonstone was hidden. Everything was going according to plan.

A. Get all the things necessary for the sacrifice.

B. Make a deal with Klaus, my freedom for the moonstone and the doppelganger- with a free vampire and a free werewolf.

C. Get my freedom !

The pub was pretty much empty, normal people don't actually get a drink at 9am, but then again I'm not part of the 'normal people'. There were two men in the back, sitting on a table, playing cards; two more playing snooker and a teenage girl sitting on the bar.

I sat on the stool next to the girl who I saw was filling her cup with vodka like there was no tomorrow. I called the bartender and asked for a bottle of vodka for me as well, compelling him subtly. As I drunk myself silly I checked the girl next to me. She had long black hair with a fringe and big blue eyes that were almost hidden behind the dark makeup. She was petite but her style, although classy and feminine, screamed 'I'm a badass and I can kick your ass!'.

I continued observing her, wondering how the bartender even gave her booze, and noticed that the girl was mumbling to herself in a familiar language. Bulgarian, my mother tongue. Wondering what a teenage Bulgarian girl was doing in the middle of nowhere getting drunk at 9am, I greeted her.