Wolf howling at the stars

Chapter IX: Wolf howling at the Stars

"Are we going to tell Scott that we know what he is? Are we telling him what we are? I'm pretty sure Stiles knows too, so are we telling them?" Liliya asked, as I drove us to school. "What about Derek? What about the Alpha?"

"Lils, stop with the annoying questions!" I growled at her, I was not a morning person. "I'm answering you and then you're going to shut up. No we're not telling Scott that we know, no we are not telling him what we are, no we are not telling Stiles anything." Knowledge is power, after all, you don't give power freely. "Derek will come knock at our door when he needs help, and fuck the Alpha."

She looked at me like she wanted to ask more, but I ignored her and turned on the radio. It was safe to say that my life had become a complete mess recently. Not that it wasn't complicated before, because it was. Running for 500 years from an Original Hybrid was no walk in the park, it changed me from the nice girl I used to be, Katerina, to the cold stone bitch I was, Katherine.

But now, you could say I was having my midlife crisis. Katerina was the human me, Katherine was the vampire me, but who was I now? While I had indeed became human, I still considered myself to be a cold stone bitch and I refused to be as pathetic has I used to be five centuries ago. 

I had to step up my game, it was time to come out and play.

Liliya was putting some books in her locker and I was waiting for her, when Lydia appeared out of no where, with a large frown on her face

Liliya was putting some books in her locker and I was waiting for her, when Lydia appeared out of no where, with a large frown on her face. "I can't believe that little twerp!" The red haired girl grunted out.

"What's up?" I inquired with little enthusiasm. 

"Yesterday Jackson separated his shoulder in practice because of Scott and now there's some rumors that the twerp doesn't want to play tomorrow." Lydia ranted.

"Well, just give him some incentive." I said, smirking. Scott had probably wolfed out during practice, and now he didn't want to play because he was afraid of killing someone on the field. I, however, was bored out of my mind and creating chaos was a Katherine Pierce thing. "Just tell him that if he doesn't play tomorrow you'll introduce Allison too all the hot players on the team."

"You're brilliant Kat!" The human girl said with a giant grin on her face, before leaving.

"What are you up to?" Liliya inquired quietly, having heard the conversation. 

"Just a little game." I replied, giving her my best Klaus-like smirk.

" I replied, giving her my best Klaus-like smirk