Slaying It Gradma

Chapter XVIII: Slaying It Gradma

"Scotty I need to talk with you." I call out, as the lacrosse team is celebrating their win in the field. 

"Can it wait?" Scott inquired, as he's looking around for his teenage crush. Ah, the good times.

"Fine, I'll wait for you near the locker room." I huffed, leaving quickly. I didn't need to see two puppies in love, ugh. 

"Well this is a surprise

"Well this is a surprise..." I said, as I see Derek and his psycho of an uncle. They seem to be best pals, bests friends forever even. Killing Laura must be water under the bridge for Derek then, but for me it's still an issue. Even Klaus didn't kill his own family, well ... daggering isn't killing. That's just how much of a psycho Peter really is. 

"Well if it isn't the notorious Katerina Petrova." Peter greeted, smirking at me.

"I don't know how you got any information on me." I replied, smirking back at him. "But whatever you've found, let it be known I'm three times worse."

"Relax gradma." Peter joked, while Derek remained quiet. That quietness for some reason irritated me tremendously. 

"This gradma can torture you while doing her nails." I bit back, as I turned around and entered the locker room to find Scott. "I would be careful if I was you."

"Katherine what are you doing here?" Scott inquired as he saw me. "This is the guys locker room, you can't be here."

"All the more reason for me to be in here dearie." I joked, giggling a bit while searching the room for some naked males. I got zero, luck wasn't on my side. "But no naked males for me unfortunately."

Scott was about to reply when Sourwolf and Bastard walked in, swagging like they owned the place. 

"Thank God!" Scott exclaimed as he saw Derek alive and breathing. Ahh, as if I was going to let my werewolf die by the hand of some stupid alpha. 

"Where the hell have you been ? Do you have any idea what's been going on?" Teen wolf inquired rapidly until his eyes settled on Peter.

" I really don't get Lacrosse." Peter said as he looked around the room. I let out a sigh of frustration, the bastard was going to start with his theatrics again. Please, kill me now. Five hundred years as been enough on this earth for me, I can't take another minute of Peter drama.

" It was you -" Scott said shocked. You could even hear the thun thun thun thun in the background with all this drama. I'm pretty sure I was living in a telenovela, where my name was Catalina and I was having a sordid affair with Miguel, who happens to be a broody sod.

" When I was in high school, we played basketball. There's a real sport. Still, I read somewhere that Lacrosse comes from native Americans tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict." Peter talked away, giving away a history lesson on sports. 

"God, shut up." I grumbled, rolling my eyes and groaning at the same time. "I can't take it anymore."

"I have that right ? Hm. I have l little conflict of my own to resolve, Scott. But I need your help to do it." Peter continued, only sending a glare at me in response. 

" I'm not helping you kill people." Scott replied, basically giving Peter a large fuck you. Oh Scotty, I could kiss you right now.

" Well, I don't want to kill all of them. Just the responsible ones. And that doesn't have to include -" Peter explained, sounding like a complete bitch.

"Alison." Derek finished. I glared daggers at my supposed 'mate' and happily noticed him flinch. Take that cariño

"You're on his side ?" Scott asked, incredulous. "Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister ?" Derek didn't even flinch at the mention of Laura, but I did. Being human was getting to me.

"It was a mistake." Derek replied, almost shrugging.

"What ?" Scott and I inquired at the same time, looking at the werewolf has if he had gone nuts.

"It happens." He said, in the same tone as before.

"When I think you couldn't drop any lower..." I growl out, disgusted. Even Klaus had more reaction than this when his siblings were murdered. "You go ahead a drop lower than a few monsters I know."

"Scott - I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We really just want to help you reach your full potential."Peter butted in again, but I didn't stop glowering at Derek. I hope he felt my emotions, so that he could feel how disgusted how was with this. With him.

"By killing my friends."Scott replied sarcastically.He had learned well from Stiles, I'm sure the other idiot would be proud of Scott if he heard him. Sassing the Alpha like a Boss.

" Sometimes the people closest to you - can be the ones holding you back the most." Peter replied, and I couldn't stop agreeing with him. It was one of the rules I went by for five hundred years. Caring only holds you back. But at the end of the day it's always better to feel pain after caring too much than feeling nothing at all.

"If they're holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that." Scotty sassed once more, and this time I couldn't contain myself and clapped. 

All three of them stopped and stared at me. "What?" I shrugged. "The kid just sassed the Alpha in the room he deserved a few claps."

"Just go Katerina." Peter groaned out, turning his red eyes at me. "You don't want to be in my presence more than I want to be in yours."

"Rude." I replied, with a sour look on my face. Quickly enough a grin formed on my lips as I glared with enough strength at the Alpha.Oh, I'm digging this witch thing. Soon enough Peter was on the ground grabbing his head in pain. 

"Katherine stop." Derek pleaded as he walked towards me. Damn those adorable green puppy eyes, those eyes will get me killed one day. I just know it. 

"Fine, whatever." I said, rolling my eyes before turning to Scott. "When you're done with these assholes come to my house, we need to have a chat boy scout."

I winked at Scott, glared at Peter and refused to even glance at my mate. Swirling my hips I left the locker room. 

Damn, this gradma is slaying it.