Eyes, Leather and Attitude

A/N: Hey guys, so I update yesterday but you can consider this chapter a Christmas gift from me to you. 

Happy Christmas!

Chapter VIII: Eyes, Leather and Attitude

"I know we've only known each other for a short while..." The youngest Salvatore said, giving me a sweet smile as he looked into my eyes. He was dressed smartly, truly dashing. We had just come from the founders party, and he had escorted me to my room. "And I know I have competition for you affections, but I have never met a woman quite like you... I look at you and I see... an angel." 

"It's to a touch of skin..." He continued, as his hand caressed my cheek. "My entire body ignites. I kiss you and I know that I'm falling in love with you."

He then slowly, gently leaned into me. He put his hand around my waist, and the other in my neck and softly pressed his lips against mine. 

"I am in love with you." 

"KATERINA GET UP!" A very annoying voice screamed into my ears, waking me up from the best dream I had in a while. I groan loudly, and bury my face into my pillow. My dream was just starting to get good, while Stefan was dashing wearing anything I preferred him wearing nothing.

"Kat, are you forgetting what day is today?" Liliya, the annoying little witch, questioned as she moved towards my wardrobe. 

"No idea, but I'm sure you're going to tell me." I responded, not moving an inch from my spot. After the night I had yesterday in the woods I was planning on hibernating till Christmas. 

"Today is the first day of school." The girl informed me, with a large smile on her face and a outfit in her hands. "So get ready, because I'm not going to be late because of you!" She exclaimed before trowing the clothes into my bed and leaving my room. 

I groan once more. I had completely forgotten about school, not to mention that Liliya had also transferred into Beacon Hills High School as a sophomore. Not only did I have to deal with a crazy Alpha, a teenage Witch, most likely a new beta- if Scott didn't die, and Laura's brother but now I had school. 

"Damn you Elena Gilbert!" I growl under my breath.

"By the way..." Lils starts, peeking into my room, with a grin on her face. "Who's Stefan? You were totally moaning his name!"

I moan before trowing my pillow at her face however, she had already closed the door.

I drove us to school and unfortunately I ended up parked right next to Jackass. The idiot had a broody face worth that of a Bennett witch, and they were quite the broody bunch. Right next to Jackson's car I saw Scott, who had just parked his bike.

His holy broodiness hit Scotty with his car's door and arrogantly said- "Dude, watch the paint job."- before turning to me and Lils. "Looking hot ladies."