2. the only reason

A/N: We got 12 views guys. I have high hopes for this one, too.

Well, just enjoy ;)

~~~~~~

C H A P T E R   T W O:
the only reason

~~~~~~

M A T C H E S

So...Livator Delomino is my mate. A male, member of the Alpha family, popular mate. Fate was weird.

Just like this situation.

I couldn't speak. I only followed. Livator was really looking hot now, not just in a sexual way. He looked like he was boiling, his skin almost red. I wanted to touch him but he made sure we didn't. Why was he running from me? Did I smell weird? I sniffed just in case.

I'm good.

Then my previous thought came up as he found an empty classroom and pushed me inside; what if he rejects me? My wolf howled sadly at the thought and I frowned, standing into the middle of the room, staring at Livator as he shut the door and turn around. Now my words really were caught in my throat. I was nervous as hell. Hands felt as if they were wrapped around my neck, squeezing the air from coming and in and going out.

Sighing, Livator walked up to me and stopped at a safe distance, wiping at his forehead. He filled the silence, "I'm not really sure how this happened but, you, whoever you are... are my...mate." He sounded half disgusted and half intrigued which made me want to scoff, but I valued my mate. I've waited so long for my mate.

I trailed my eyes over his frame. He was actually the height of my mother, a head smaller which I thought was incredibly cute. He was really fûcking hot in the skinny jeans he was wearing and I wanted to mark him right then and there. But most of all, I wanted to touch him. "...Livator..." My voice was odd, a mix of my wolves and my humans. He only got redder.

Transferring his gaze to the ground, he whined, "Please don't talk like that." His begging didn't change the fact that he was my mate and right now, I was meeting him for the first time. My wolf was practically forcing himself from my throat. "W-what's your n-name?" He asked, swallowing.

My eyelids drooped as I stepped around one desk, a few feet closer. "Matches."

He looked like he loved it but hated it at the same time. "What kind of name is-"

"Livator..." I took a deep breath, taking in the gorgeous scent of fresh rain. I walked closer, forgetting any doubts or scary realizations I had about Livator being my mate. Groaning, I stood about a foot from a very red, unmoving Livator.

He shook his head and I furrowed my eyebrows, "Don't touch me." He warned in a harsh, slow tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows, a hair length away from touching him. "Isn't it supposed to give you relief?"

Livator looked panicked, "I know but..."

Cocking my head to the side, I stare down at his ruffled black hair. He's red hot now, I can feel it. His heat pushes against my wolf like a steamroller. My eyes are a never changing silver and his are the brightest gold I have ever seen. They flicker at the floor and over my feet that are about a foot away from his. So close. But he doesn't want me to touch him. I won't touch him unless he wants me to. But...

Livator whimpers quietly, wrapping his fingers around the fabric of his stomach. His heat probably hurts like hell. Why...why won't he let me help him? "Livator...let me touch-"