16. clumsy

A/N: So...here we are.

Chapter sixteen, guys...

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N:
clumsy

~~~~~~

M A T C H E S

"I'm gonna punch you in the dick if you don't lighten the fuck up, Michealson."

My eyes widened and I shot up, furrowing my eyes at the unusually aggressive Red. Today, she had a dress on, which may have contributed to her anger towards anything that moved, hell, blew in the wind.

Blinking rapidly, I rubbed at my dry eyes, "What's up, why are you so angry."

Sighing, Red practically growled her words, "Today, after school, I have a date and Erin dressed me up."

"Of course you'd be angry." I laughed, dropping my hands onto the library table.

Red loved the mate thing so much, that she refused to go out with anyone, or even kiss. She called me a disgrace when I went out on my first date. It was also a plus that she was dressed up--which she hates.

Red released a long exasperated breath, dropping her head into her hands. "Who's that girl that's always sitting with us, Jamie?"

Glancing nervously at her, I shrug, "She's one of Livator's friends. Parlia's mate."

Her eyebrows furrowed, her back straightening, "You sure?" Nodding, she bit her lip, "Well, I saw Livvy today-"

"Excuse me, what?" What'd she just call him?

"I saw Livator today." Red said said, her eyes clear with the look that told me I was the dumb one.

Shaking my head, I leaned across the table, "You called him 'Livvy'."

Her laugh put the issue aside, "Calm down, when I called him that he said it was fine."

"Wait, you talked to him?!" I stumbled closer, eyes wide.

She gave me a weird look, "Yeah," she laughed looking at my excited face. "I haven't seen you this awake since Friends was put on Netflix." She held up her hands when I growled wanting to hear about how he was doing. "Gosh, fine. When, I saw him, he was wearing your plant t-shirt and he looked so little and cute." Her voice was like talking to a baby, "Anyways, I was passing classes and I hadn't talked to anyone all day so When I went up to him, he looked flushed and was surprisingly very shy. I mean I saw you guys make out once, I think that should have already put me on the fine friend list."

I paused, "When have you ever seen us make out?"

She chuckled, pulling on the bottom of her bra, "When you got piss drunk, that's when." She waved it off, "Anyway, he's usually so confident when we're around him. I wonder...I wonder if those rumors were true."

My eyebrows knit together, my hand tightening around my arm, "What rumors?"

She smiled, patting my nervous hand, "You're as bad as a girl on her period-"

"Red!"

"Fine!" She sighed, "I just heard that even if he's always acting so confident and happy, that he's secretly this depressed, shy guy. People can be brutal when it comes to assumptions so I didn't think anything of it."