20. feeling like shit

A/N: BOI, I am very tired but I saw a very persuading comment from BAMOtakuPhan and I'd like to dedicate this chappy to you, as a fellow otaku.

The attached song murders me so if you want to be murdered, you know where to go.

Oh, and I got off my lazy ass and edited this chapter, kind of, so...

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y:
feeling like shit

~~~~~~

M A T C H E S

It was officially 1:30 am on the west coast of Nevada, where I sat up in bed unable to get to sleep. Livators heartbeats couldn't even get me to hit the hay. Rubbing at my eyes, I stood, deciding to explore a bit, learn the lay of the land.

My exploring got me in front of my door, standing in the hallway, before I heard arguing. Angry whisper shouting and harsh tones. They stood out amongst the snores and breaths of everyone in the pack house, authoritative and malicious. Furrowing my eyebrows, I cocked my head, listening closely to the sounds.

"I told you, you don't have to worry. You always worry for nothing, it's ridiculous." Parlia. Definitely him, which his deep seperiority complex twisted voice.

The next voice was soft, but I could still make it out, my feet carrying me quietly towards the sound. "But she was-"

"We were hanging out!"

"But..." It was Jamie. Though she sounded terrified, cowering away in herself compared to the voice of her mate.

"But nothing. What about that kid Matt?"

"Matches?" She asked, sounding confused.

He scoffed, "Whatever, you guys are always together, laughing, touching." He sounded angrier at that fact than before. "I bet you guys are fucking."

The furrow in my brow deepened as I made it to the very opposite side of the hall. "Wh-what the hell are you talking about?"

"You both look so comfortable with each other, I bet you fuck." Parlia said it so slowly, like he was speaking to a small child, not his mate.

My wolf growled loudly, 'If he says that one more time, I'll rip his throat out. We don't want anyone but Liv!' Nodding, I stand in front of the door. Okay, I won't go in if he drops the subject about Jamie and I. Parlia's been pissing me off since day one, acting all high and mighty. Even though he's my alpha, I can't help the frustration that brings my wolf and I. The fact that he's an Alpha doesn't seem to faze me.

Untrustworthy asshole. "What the hell?"

"Want me to-"

"Shut up, Parlia. That'd never happen." She insisted and I nodded, thinking of my beautiful mate on the floor above.

I heard aggressive footsteps and I tensed, listening closely to him whisper quietly to her, "But I bet you'd like it, too. The way you prance around, looking like your better than everyone else. I bet you'd like anyone that'd spread your legs for you."

There was a silence, my eyes wide as I heard a sniff. Did he...really just say that?

'You know, Matches. This is fucked up and all, but this is their problem. Not ours.' My wolf insisted, keeping me from barging into the fragile moment between the two mates.