4. dirty little secret

A/N: Just be aware, children; this chapter contains rated R content that may scar. If you would like to save yourself, then go to the authors note at the end and I'll tell what important information that happened in the sexual scene.

Enjoy (;

~~~~~~

C H A P T E R   F O U R:
dirty little secret

~~~~~~

M A T C H E S

We kissed slowly at first, closed mouthed, until, he wrapped his arms tightly around my neck and I held his face with one hand, the other pushing our torsos together. Then we both opened our mouths at the same time, letting our tongues mingle.

I'd never kissed a boy before. Really, though, I didn't feel as though it mattered if he was a boy or a girl. I know how Daniel and Trish feel. I never wanted to stop kissing Livator even if the world was going to end and I only had a second left. I'd want to be kissing him, my mate.

My hands slid wide palm against his back and held just above his butt. From the looks of it, it was perfect, but I decided to just continue enjoying the kiss. His hands sunk into my hair and pulled at its strands as we fought like knights in our mouths. I quickly won but I think he enjoyed my winning, cowering graciously to me.

It was fucking hot.

He pushed me back, my shoulder blades hitting a bed post as he stood on his toes, devouring my mouth in the kiss. "Bed." He urged quickly, and I was separated from him for just a moment before I skimmed over his butt and lifted his thighs. He jumped, his legs wrapping around my waist-

Hold on.

That was-

It was-

The groan that left my mouth as I felt his hard, heat and lust filled erection against my own was loud and carnal and I feared that the Elders downstairs might have heard it. The thought of the respected Elders quickly flew form my mind as he rocked against me. I momentarily forget what I was supposed to do.

Standing on the bed on my knees, I ambled over to the head board and twisted around, leaning against it as he still worked his hips against mine.

"I've never...e-ever felt like th-this." Livator moaned above me, holding onto my shoulders as he ground into me. My hands quickly set up camp on his butt, pushing him forward as he pushed backwards.

I nodded, pressing our foreheads together and holding my eyes closed. Relishing in the pleasure, even through layers, had to be a crime. Nothing felt this good. Nothing in the entire world could beat this. Squeezing my lips tightly so my moans wouldn't block out his, I felt my skin boil in a pleasurable surge of hope for release.

My hand trailed up his back and around to his front, unconsciously rolling over his nipples before it slid up his back. I held him tight against me and scratched at his shirt. "T-take it off." I urged helplessly. Skin to skin. Feeling to feeling. My wolf was going crazy, the pull of him to me almost too much to handle at once.

"You, too." We stopped momentarily to toss our shirts off of one another. I took in the sight of a flat stomach and a v-line I hoped I could explore. Then, I saw him staring at me. Me...I was...okay, I guess. I didn't have a six pack or a toned stomach, just a plain, tiny rolled stomach. Especially when I sit.

Breathing heavily, his eyes scorch my chest and I feel ridiculous. How did I get someone like him? It's practically impossible. He was the most beautiful person I've ever seen. But, Livator didn't seem to notice my doubts. His soft hands landed on my stomach as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth on my lap. They were like extreme shocks to my system. A space usually left untouched by others touched by my mate felt so good.