26. semi-good sleep

A/N: it's the last day of my semester and I won't have gym until next year. God Bless America.

And god bless you guys, ilysm.

I also love Yoon Bum (but Sangwoo still daddy material besides all the murder and the insanity, of course).

But anyway, here you are.

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y-S I X:
semi-good sleep

~~~~~~

L I V A T O R

Matches looks entirely like his mother. Except for the eyes that he seemed to have gotten from his father. Willa and Matches look like twins, as if Willa was the female version of him, besides her brown hair. Tyler seemed to get everything from their father, except for the hair.

They looked like a family.

I'd never looked like Parlia or my father. Parlia was taller, straight blond hair, same with my dad. My father had brown eyes, while I had green. My hair was curly, black. We were entirely different.

I liked Matches' parents, they were funny and kind, acted like I imagine they usually would around each other. It warmed my chest, but I noticed Matches still looking on edge, glancing every once and a while up from his food to check on me.

"Dad, no." Tyler groaned as his father chuckled.

"Why not? Livator? You can call me David." He said, smiling at me.

I nodded, "Will do, sir."

Tyler shook his head, "Please stop embarrassing yourself. Svetlana never called you that, and neither with Livator."

Willa held up a finger, "John calls him that." She set down her fork, leaning back.

Matches nodded, "Yeah, but John isn't exactly a Svetlana."

Tyler rose a brow opposite his brother, "What're you trying to say about Svetlana?"

He shrugged, pushing food around on his plate, "Nothing, she's just really polite and proper."

Glaring at Matches, Tyler gestured towards me, "Livator doesn't even eat with his elbows on the table."

Matches laughed, looking at me and I broke a smile, looking down at the eggs on my plate.

Willa smirked, "But John eats steak with his hands."

"Why are you throwing your own mate under the bus?" Matches chuckled, noticing the blush on Willa's face.

"So, Livator, when'd you guys meet?" Mr. Michealson asked, and I glanced at Matches who nodded for me to continue.

I sat up, watching his whole family wait for me to continue. Just be confident, act like yourself. "We met about a month ago, March 18th."

His father drew his brows together, "March 18th?" I nodded. "That's the day after Matches' birthday." My eyes went wide, but I hid my surprise quickly, nodding along. Smiling up at Matches he gave a comforting look, the type of look that calmed me enough to stay steady, confident. My wolf even stayed at bay.

"I've heard your...father has been giving you troubles." Mrs. Michealson spoke quietly, taking small bites.

I nodded, clenching my jaw. "Yes, but I've handled it for this long, so..." Pleased to see a gentle smile on his mothers face, I smiled.