Chapter 2

Rosalie pov:

Today is my first day of the last year in the hell hole some people might call highschool. And like always i woke up from the shouting coming from downstairs. I woke up, took a
Quick shower and ran down.

As expected i was met by my ex friend natasha. Tasha and i had a long story.

Since our first year in highschool we connected very well and became friends. Since we both were omegas. But last year she found her mate. A warrier and one of my biggest tormentor.

I was the only one who was tormented while natasha did not. Her family were friends with the alpha family. So people only made me the target.

Since that day she totally changed and became a part of the populer yet common were's group.

"What ya spacing out for b*tch" she shouted, bringing me back to my senses.

"Oh! Nothing tasha. Just wondering how much you have changed but still not very different." I replied with a smirk.

The thing she hated the most was me coming with such comebacks.

"I would watch what i say if i were you"

"You can never be me tasha" i replied snarkily

"Whatever... complete all this work in the list ." With that being said she threw the list at me and stalked away.

I completed my work in two hours the left for school.

In school :

As i entered the school building i was met by a familiar yet distant sent. It was the type of smell which you knew but could not quite recognize. I was following the scent but in between the tardy bell for first period rang.

Oh crap!i am late again. Quick note to self, complete all pack house work faster.

I ran inside my first class just before the gate closed. I took a wiff of the familiar sent again.

My eyes were roaming around when it fell on the scource of the smell. It was coming from a boy sitting in the corner with his head in his hands.

I took a step towards him but was cut off by the teacher telling me to sit. After class ended i again tried to approach that boy. Key word TRIED. He went out of the class very too fast

But i was not going to give up. I am gonna find all about him. He had a very powerfull aroma around him.

Either he is of danger of someone very important. Either way i will find out.