Chapter 5 (part II)

At school:

Upon entering the school buildings, i was met with the most amazing smell of pine and strawberries.

I instantly knew that my mate was somewhere near.

I kept following the scent till i reached my locker. There standing in front of my locker was my beautiful mate.

The mere sight of my mate had me floating in seventh heaven. She was the definition of perfect.

Perfect hour glass figure, honey blond hair and a beautiful face.
Only one world came out of my mouth. Mate .

Immediately all eyes pooling with curosity were on me. All exept those of my mate.

But when she looked up to me, it felt as if the whole world had paused around us. I was met with the most prettiest green eyes.

Everything was going perfect till i saw something which no mate would want to see. I saw sadness and disgust in my mate's eyes.

Was my mate disgusted with me? Did she not want me as her mate?

Angela's pov:

Today is a very important day in my life. My birthday and the day i will recognise my mate.

I was a hundered percent sure my mate would be my boyfriend on a year and a half. Mason reynolds . He is also the beta of my pack.

Call me a power greedy bitch but i only liked mason because of being the beta.

As a matter of fact i knew the alpha could not be my mate. Rumors had it that the next alpha had already found his mate and would take over the pack this year.

In school :

As always when i reached school, i was surrounded by my friends of the 'it' group of school . It included two of my best friends Tia and katherine. My other best friend and childhood buddy finn.
We were standing nears finn's locker and talking when i was hit with an intoxicating smell of my favourite, vannila and axe. I knew it was my mate, my mason.
But,

When i looked up to see my mate i saw the new nerd of our school. The freak . But the saddest part was i was not mason's mate.

I would admit the nerd was hot and all but he was still a commoner. I would never mate with such a loner wolf.

The moongodess must have made a mistake in choosing my mate. And i would improve her mistake. I would reject him.