chapter 9

I was angry. At such an extent that i could not control my wolf from surfacing. Every wolf i passed on my way bowed down in respect to their alpha. Adding on to this fuel, were those annoying footsteps.

To calm my anger down i could only think of one place. The diana fountain. It was a secret place in the woods no one knew of except me and rose. We had discovered it when we were young. I still remember that day like it was yesterday

Flashback○○○○○○○•••••••••••••••●●

Rosalie and aiden were playing in the woods that they did not reliaze how far away they had come. They had reached the middle of the forest when they saw a magnificient scene. The area was surrounded by an orchid of trees with pink leaves.

In the middle of trees was a beautiful fountain. There was a statue of a lady in bronze holding a pot from which water was flowing out in every possible ways.

Both kids were shocked with its beauty. Rose kept gazing at the sight when aiden devided to break the silence.

" This is beautiful rosa." He could not find words to define its beautiful.

"Just like you" he muttered knowing that she had not heard anything.

"Yes aid, it is so pretty. But how do you know about it?" She asked.

"Everyone in my family knows about this place. The statue you see over there is of lady diana. She was one of our ancestors, a very powerful one at that. And also the mate of my father's great grandfather." He told her with excitement evident in his voice.

"From now on this is our spot. Deal?"

"Deal"

From that day they visited the fountain daily. They would spend hours near the fountain. Playing and chatting. No one from the pack knew where the were during those hours.

End of flashback-------------------

Thinking about those days bring back painful memories. All regrets came rushing back. I wish i had not said that. I wish i could change what happened that day.

Rosali's pov:

I was following him from half an hour but he did not stop anywhere. Damn he is fast. I was so tired that i thought of taking a second to get back my breath. But as soon as i slowed down he was out of my sight.

Now i had no idea how i will be able to talk to him. To just run into his embrace and tell him how sorry I was. Something i could not gather up courage to say these past 3 years.

Just follow your heart and see where it leads you. Came a voice in my mind.

Where could he be? Where does he g........ah yes, the diana fountain. It was our secret hangout place. But after aiden went to the boarding school, i could not bring myself to go to that place.

I had decided that i will step foot on that place only when i will clear up everything today, even if it is not in my favour.