Chapter 3

Aiden's pov

Today finally my eighteenth birthday has come. The day i would know who my mate was.my father had promised me that the day i find my mate i could leave school and take up my duty as alpha.

In texas education for the alphas was way ahead so i had already graduated.

My parents somehow persuaded me to attend school so that finding my mate would be easy.

Our mates are the only people we will love all our lives. An alpha cannot take his duties till he finds his mate. Mates were always of ur same pack so u get them easily.

Mates belonging to different packs was rare and exeptional.
I was lucky to not be one of them.

Rosalie's pov:

People are usually very happy on their birthdays because of the excitement of finding mates. While me on the other hand was not even a tad bit excited.

I always wanted to have a mate but i knew i would get rejected

Not that i think i am not pretty or something. I know i do not look like a model but i very well know i m not ugly.

But i knew how everyone of my pack were. None of the boys would even think of the possibility of being their mates.

All exept one was like that. That one person who was always there with me.

The one who never left my side, the one who i ended up scaring away because of my foolishness and stupidity.

After the suprising death of both my parents that person was the only one who was always helping me.

The most sweetest person who left the most bitter memories.