Chapter 6

The rejection

Aiden 's pov:

" Look what we got here guy. The new nerd who looks so happy to have found his mate" angela spat bitterly. By now half of the school had gathered here. Some had come to enjoy a show of somebody else's embarrassment. And some came to give pity to the next target.

She gave me a pointed look before continuing "Moongodess must have paired me with such a low lying creature, but i do not accept it. If this nerd thinks , just because of some stupid mistake he gets me as a mate then he is so so wrong". By now i was beyond angry. How dare she disrespect her alpha. my wolf was fuming with anger and hatred. by now he did not care if the person insulting him is his mate or not. He wanted to be out and show everyone who was more superior.

Just before he could get more out of control, angela spoke those three words no wolf would want to hear. " i reject you. Yes , I Angela Rose, reject you as my mate, um...." She was cut off by a sweet little angelic voice " Aiden Bishop". Without realising what she had heard she said "ya right, Aiden Bishop, as my mate".

This got a slight smirk on my face. She was in for huge trouble.

When realization slightly dawned upon her, her face paled into a sick colour. " Wait ! you are A-aiden bishop, you mean al-alpha bishop's son? Oh my god, what have i done" she kept rumbling.

Enough was spoken from her part. Now was my turn to speak " You got it right, now, darling. But dont worry, you wont be doing anything now. All that has to be done will be done by me. And the start will be by acceptance. I, Aiden Bishop, Alpha of the monara pack, accept your rejection, Angela Rose"

With that being said, i stormed away from the scene with little annoying steps hot on my trail.

Rosalie's pov:

"I, Mason Reynolds, reject you Rosalie Shawn, as my mate." It was something that no she wolf would want to hear. As soon as those words lept his lips my whole world came crashing down on my foot. Hy heart started acheing because of the rejection. I just felt like running away from that place and so i did.

I ran away as fast as my legs could take me. Deep down in my heart i knew all along that such a thing would happen. After all who want a simple omega as their mate. I had no problems with being an omega. I was bullied all my life because of the omega title i had.

In our pack omegas were not treated very well. The alpha family did not hate us, it was just that the alpha was ignorant of these matters.

Our future alpha was yet to come back from the alpha school. If he was there nothing would be like it is. He was a blessed soul. My only friend. We had become inseperable till that one day. I could never forgive myself for what i did that day.