Chapter 4

Unknown pov:

Werewolfs. They are what i hate the most but myself am one. All i ever wanted was a normal life. I got anything i wanted but the the thing i wanted the most was not there with me.

Moon goddess seems to hate me.there were two things i ever wanted. A normal life and .......... that girl who means the most to me.

Normal life i never had but that girl was taken away from me. I was ten years old when it happened.

I was sitting in the nursury with my little sister. Out of nowhere my parents ran into the room.

They were covered in sweat and blood. My mother came to me and took vita from my arms. When i took a closer look of her i realized that she was crying. But why i had no idea. I got panicked.

"Mom. Why are u crying and what happened to you.please tell me something"

My father came to me and said " darling, you have to promise me you will take care of yourself when we are not there with you."

This confused me even more. "But daddy you are here with me. Where r you going? "

"Darling, some bad people have attacked us. So you have to run away from here. When all this i over we will come to get you".

"Daddy i will go but i cant leave vita here." With that being said i ran to my mom to take life in my arms but my mother would not let me take her.

"Sweetie, you have to go alone.vita will go with me. I promise when all this is over we will come get you soon."

"But mom - "i was saying but was cut off by her" no buts. U r going right now with aunt eliza . Somewhere far away from here"

As if on cue aunt eliza came running inside. She was in the same condition. She took hold of my hands and started running, me being just behind her.

We kept running till we reached the border of our pack. There waiting on the borders was uncle ben, aunt eliza's mate. They put me in the back seat of the truck, and the car took of to an unknown place.

Just like mom said, somewhere far away from everyone