Chapter 13

How would you feel when your perfect moment with your lover is interrupted by none other that your father. And then you find him fuming with anger? Terrified

Terrified is what any person in their right minds would feel. If your father finds you in such a compromising person, then god knows what awaits you. And I was feeling the same.

My father came barging into the room and pushed Matthew away from me and on the floor. Matthew work the same expression as mine. Dad picked him up from the floor from his collar and landed a solid punch on his face. Then as if a connection snapped roar Matthew's eyes turned a dark shade of blue. He pushed my father away from him and he landed on the hard wood floor. They were both fighting like mad dogs. I yelled at the both to stop but none seemed to hear my pleas.

"Matthew please stop it. Its my father you are fighting with. Please stop! Please dad stop fighting." I cried but none of them were ready to stop. Just then my mother came rushing into the room, sensing my fathers pain.

By then both my dad and Matthew had shifted into their beasts. Mike's ( Matthews wolf) pounced on my dad's back and in an instant barred his left paw into my father's back pulling out a chunk of flesh.

Two loud howls were heard. One of my father and the other of my mother. Matthew moved away from dad's lifeless body which had turned back to its human form. He sat near his body, licking his bloodied paws.

On that moments, with a roar, my mother fell limp on the ground. As if a connection snapped inside my mind and i too sat on the floor, shaking in cries. I did not get a moment to grieve when mike jumped on me and pinned me to the ground. He his eyes were now glowing dark.

"If you speak a word about this to anyone, you dare wait for the consequences. I cannot kill you but gaurentee you that i have many ways to torture you. Remember that weak little friend of yours? You wouldn't want anything to happen to her, now do you? So better shut your sweet little mouth. Got it?" He growled at me menacingly.

"Ye..es" was the only thing i could manage to say.

Since that day my so called mate has been making me do as he pleases. He is the reason both my parents are dead and because of him my only friend now hates him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That was, but the start of the uneventful happenings of my life. It was the night after my parents funeral and me and my brother were still not over the mourning of the loss of both our parents.

My brother Mane, was just a boy of 6 years. He was an adorable little boy with sparkling blue eyes on a cute face with curly blond hair.

He had lost both his parents at such a young age. The sad thing was he did not even know that his parents were dead, he was under the impression that they had gone away for a long holiday.

I was sitting in the balcony of my room with Mane on my lap. I was singing him the lullaby which our mother used to sing to him every time at night. He was asleep in a minute, so i picked him up and took him to our room. I laid him on the bed inside the covers. When i went to shut the door to my room, i noticed Matthew standing at the door with a weird smile on his face.

I was already exhausted from the day and were in no mood to fight, so i choose to ignore him and walked towards the desk in the corner of the room. This seemed to change his mood and his smile turned into a scowl. He marched towards me , pulling my arm, he hissed at me

"You stupid ungrateful bitch, how dare you ignore me."

Giving one glance to Mane sleeping on the bed, i pulled Matthew to the balcony.

"Can you please stop shouting? My brother is sleeping in the room. Cant you see if you shout he can wake up?" I said in a calm tone which seemed to anger him more. He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me to the ground and started shouting.

"Who do you think you are, you slut ? Dont forget that one wrong move from your side, and i will not be able to control myself. Your parents are already dead and next in line will be your stupid brother." He pulled my hair again and slapped my left cheek. "If you want your brother alive, you have to give up your attitude and obey me. Understood?"

I was beyond disgusted at this man i called my mate. Mates are supposed to love you, protect you, and cherish you, not abuse and threaten you. I gave him a scowl and barred my canines at me.

"Stupid little bitch, just as i killed your parents i will kill your brother. Little Mane will have to suffer for your attitude."

With that being said he turned toward the room in anger. There standing near he sliding gate was Mane, his face wet with tears. He was balling his eyes out in silent tears. Fear was evident on his face.

From the corner of my eyes, i saw Matthew stalking towards him. I tried to get up and reach out to him, but i was too late. Matthew had already reached to him. He picked up Mane by one hand as if he was a rag doll and walked towards the edge of the balcony.

Mane who was silently crying till now broke out in loud sobs. Yet i was just lying there on the floor, totally incapable of saving my brother. With a lot of effort accompanied by pain i managed to stand up. Seeing Matthew holding my brother in the air, i ran towards them with all my might.

I was a little late to reach them. Till the time i was near the edge, Matthew had already..............