chapter 8

I am going back to my homeplace which has got me so exited. So a new chapter dedicated to my homeplace

Enjoy the next chapter,

Anvi.

------------------------------------------------------

Masons pov:

I saw rosalie's figure running away from me. It took all i had to not stop her from going away. My wolf was fighting hard to gain control.

But i could not let him claim his mate. I had to do this for his mates safety and he was to understand this.

I could not let my past haunt my sweet mate. Rosalie . She was the only girl i had ever eyes for.

The first time she was brought in the pack house i had this urge to go to her. She was just two years old. Sweet and innocent. I felt like i had to comfort her and just keep her with me.

But then all the bullying started when she was 11 years old. I was too much of a coward to do anything.

I let her go that time. I am doing the same thing again. The only difference is this time its for her own good.

I have to leave her to keep her safe, even if that meant breaking her heart.

Rosalie's pov:
○●○●○●○●○●○

I was busy thinking about him that i did not realize i had reached the other part of the school building. I came closer and heard a commotion going on. There surrounded by many students was angela. She was talking to some boy i could not recognize. Without doubt i knew she was upto something.

But this time i was not going to be a passerby or victim. I would stand up against these bullies. I had a sudden urge to do something knowing that i was born to be a beta female and not some omega.

I went closer to the crowd but when i saw the boy my breath hitched in my throat. It was not possible. This cannot be him.

The same blonde hair and those enchanting aqua eyes. The similar cute dimples and those red plump lips. Aiden. My best friend and first love.

But he was mated to someone else. And that too angela. The girl who did not even understand the purpose of clothes. I was about to turn in the opposite direction and run away but then i heard it. Rejection. It brought back bitter memories but also a little hope in my hopeless life. Maybe i could have him all to myself.

But the surprising part was she did not know who she was rejecting. And i reminded her that. Saying she was scocked would be understatement of the century. She was horrified. Aiden accepted that bitch's rejection and stormed out with me following him.