chapter 11

Unedited chapter
.
.
.
.
......................................................
Impotant note-
--------------------------

I have changed that unknown girl's sister's name from life to vita. I think many of you now know who this mystery girl is by now. But still those who did not get any idea hopefully the secret will come out soon. Till then enjoy this chapter. This one might be a little longer chapter.

Ps. It will take long time to post new chapters till mid march because of my exams. So please cope with it.

Anvi

Unknown pov:
--------------------------

Every person has their moments. Moments when you think about your future. All you can think about is future, when you forget all about your past and present. And i was having one of these moments.

I was busy thinking about what would have happened if we were never attacked. I would be living with my parents.

Everyone would be alive. My parents. My pack. My friends. And most importantly my sister.

All i remembered about vita was her face when she was a baby. The way she would laugh if anyone tickled her. The way she would cry at denial of her very demands.

But then it all came to be. Moments spent on these useless thoughts were a waste. It did not matter who many what ifs could be there. What mattered was forgeting about all these posibilities and making you future.

I would go and find my sister and make all my dreams come true. I took the next bus to monara and set out to find Vita.

Rosalie pov:
----------------------

Like always the pack house was crowded with kids and teens of all ages. All the adults lived in a seperate house down by the lake.

The lake seperated two lands. One of our pack and the other which was claimed by a rogue pack. The rest of our land was surrounded by three packs which we had alliance with.

Long ago every member lived in the house near the lake . One day a kid was playing nearby when he was kidnapped by a group of three vile rogues.

The kid was only three years old. He disapeared without anyone knowing and when his parents realized he was missing it was too late. The kid was found in the lake. His body was torn into shreds. From that day the alpha decided that all the children would live in a safer place.

I had only thought of slipping inside my room without catching attention when i bumbed into someone. I looked up and saw a very angry face of natasha's mate, Mathew.

"Where do you think you are running away, girl. You think you can get away after insulting my mate", mathew shouted. By this time all his friends had gathered around and were watching with smirks on their faces.

His group of friends consisted of the swim team. The twins Austin and Justin, the head warrier's sons Maximum and Omar.

I was not usually scared of my bullies but this time, seeing the deadly look in his eyes i was terrified. I decided not to say anything but kept eye contact with him.

This seemed to anger him more. He grabed my hair and gave a pull to it making me tilt my head upwards.

"Now you dont speak, bitch. Answer me when i say something", he growled. I could see his eyes turning green meaning his wolf was in control.

I still refused to say anything, being my stubborn self. Thats when i felt a sting on my cheaks. It did not just stop at that.

He kiked me on my knees making me fall on my back. He kept throwing kicks at me and soon the others followed. Black dots started appearing in front of my eyes. The last thing i saw was Natasha kneeling down beside me and crying. As if she cared.

......................................................

Usually when someone wakes up from a long slumber, they find themselves in a white room. But not me. I woke up in a pale orange room. By one look i could tell that this was definetly not my room. Mayb i had seen this room a long time ago.

A tingling sensation passed through my face as soon as i came to my senses. It was not something totally new. I opened my eyes to see a person i least expected. I tried to move but i felt as if something was holding my body to the bed. My arms and legs were tied to the posts of the bed. I could definetly smell negative waves in the room. Negetivity of something bad that had happened in this room earlier.

But none of it was worse than the person in front of me. Sitting on a plastic chair beside the bed was Natasha. Ex best friend/ present rival.

   ................................................

Ya ya it was not a big chapter. But hope you like it.

And for the late update, please try to bare with me for a little more time. My exams are still going on and now i am shifting cities.

I only have two exams left so i thoght i would give you people something to read. By the way thank you everyone who has ever given a second look to my book or even liked it.

Any thoughts??? Please ask me anything you want in the comment box. Dont be shy and silent readers and comment.

Have a nice day