chapter 10

Aiden's pov:

I was busy in my own thoughts when the same girl from ealier came in front of me. God girls and their anoying ways.

"Are you really stalki.." those words were just out of my mouth when i realized something.

None of the pack members knew about this place. My father had made sure about this. Only two people know about this fountain. Me and "rosalie?"

" time you realized this dumbo."

But could it be really her. No it was not possible. She was not my rosa. My rosa was cute and adorable. But this girl in front of me was ""gorgeous"".

"Are you really my rosa?" I was shoked on knowing this. But soon my surprise turned into anger.

How could i forget that day. The day i realized how much of a fool i was to trust girls. They were nothing but backstabbing and lying bitches.

As if sensing my anger she took a step towards me. Before she could say something in her defense, i rushed out of that place.

Not before hearing,

"It was really not my fault. I am so sorry Aid. Please forgive me"

Mason's pov-

I was just going to my trig class when i heard someone talking. There was one boy and one girl who looked like mates and both had tears in their eyes.

The girl spoke first.

"Please blake you have to understand. I cant be with you. If he gets to you and harms you in any way, i will not be able to live. I cant let my past come for you."

Blake cut off the girl buy a kiss. They sucked each others faces for a minute when the boy spoke.

"Anna, if to get your love i also have to die, i will. But to save my life i will not let you fall into the dark alone."

I could not hear more of it so i walked away from there. I realized that i was doing the same thing which the girl had done.

What if rosalie thought the same way blake did? I could not deny her happiness. It would be bad for both of us. It may be a little selfish but even i want her love.

Now i am going to tell her everything. Why i rejected her. Why i broke her heart.